Comparative statics for state-contingent technologies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Chambers & J. Quiggin, 2008. "Comparative statics for state-contingent technologies," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 203-214, March.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2003. "Comparative statics for state-contingent technologies," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 150351, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994. "Monotone Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-180, January.
- Milgrom, Paul, 1994. "Comparing Optima: Do Simplifying Assumptions Affect Conclusions?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 607-615, June.
- Susan Athey, 2002. "Monotone Comparative Statics under Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 187-223.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971.
"On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- SANDMO, Agnar, 1971. "On the theory of the competitive firm under price uncertainty," CORE Discussion Papers RP 80, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:riskun:r03_5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Adamson) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask David Adamson to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.