Fiscal and Monetary Policy Interaction: a simulation based analysis of a two-country New Keynesian DSGE model with heterogeneous households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2006. "Optimal Simple and Implementable Monetary and Fiscal Rules: Expanded Version," NBER Working Papers 12402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabia A. de Carvalho & Marcos Valli, 2011. "Fiscal Policy in Brazil through the Lens of an Estimated DSGE Model," Working Papers Series 240, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Castro, Marcos R. de & Gouvea, Solange N. & Minella, Andre & Santos, Rafael & Souza-Sobrinho, Nelson F., 2015.
"SAMBA: Stochastic Analytical Model with a Bayesian Approach,"
Brazilian Review of Econometrics,
Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 35(2), March.
- Marcos R. de Castro & Solange N. Gouvea & André Minella & Rafael C. dos Santos & Nelson F. Souza-Sobrinho, 2011. "SAMBA: Stochastic Analytical Model with a Bayesian Approach," Working Papers Series 239, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Cavalcanti, Marco A.F.H. & Vereda, Luciano & Doctors, Rebeca de B. & Lima, Felipe C. & Maynard, Lucas, 2018. "The macroeconomic effects of monetary policy shocks under fiscal rules constrained by public debt sustainability," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 184-201.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-05-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-05-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2010-05-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-05-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcb:wpaper:204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo). General contact details of provider: https://www.bcb.gov.br/?english .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.