Fiscal Policy in Brazil through the Lens of an Estimated DSGE Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcos Valli & Fabia A. de Carvalho, 2010. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Interaction: a simulation based analysis of a two-country New Keynesian DSGE model with heterogeneous households," Working Papers Series 204, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Forni, Lorenzo & Monteforte, Libero & Sessa, Luca, 2009.
"The general equilibrium effects of fiscal policy: Estimates for the Euro area,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 559-585, April.
- Lorenzo Forni & Libero Monteforte & Luca Sessa, 2007. "The general equilibrium effects of fiscal policy: estimates for the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 652, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Luca Sessa & Libero Monteforte & Lorenzo Forni, 2007. "The general equilibrium effects of fiscal policy: estimates for the euro area," 2007 Meeting Papers 352, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Trabandt, Mathias & Walentin, Karl, 2011.
"Introducing financial frictions and unemployment into a small open economy model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 1999-2041.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Trabandt, Mathias & Walentin, Karl, 2007. "Introducing Financial Frictions and Unemployment into a Small Open Economy Model," Working Paper Series 214, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Jun 2011.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Mathias Trabandt & Karl Walentin, 2010. "Introducing financial frictions and unemployment into a small open economy model," FRB Atlanta CQER Working Paper 2010-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 2010.
- Mathias Trabandt & Karl Walentin & Lawrence J. Christiano, 2008. "Introducing Financial Frictions and Unemployment into a Small Open Economy Model," 2008 Meeting Papers 423, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Coenen, Günter & McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland, 2008.
"Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: A simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2543-2583, August.
- McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland & Coenen, Günter, 2007. "Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: a simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model," Working Paper Series 747, European Central Bank.
- Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter & Christoffel, Kai, 2008. "The new area-wide model of the euro area: a micro-founded open-economy model for forecasting and policy analysis," Working Paper Series 944, European Central Bank.
- Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner & Veld, Jan in 't, 2009. "QUEST III: An estimated open-economy DSGE model of the euro area with fiscal and monetary policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 222-233, January.
- André Minella & Nelson F. Souza-Sobrinho, 2009. "Monetary Channels in Brazil through the Lens of a Semi-Structural Model," Working Papers Series 181, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Nogueira, José Ricardo & Siqueira, Rozane Bezerra de & de Souza, Evaldo Santana, 2001. "A Incidência Final dos Impostos Indiretos no Brasil: Efeitos da Tributação de Insumos," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 55(4), October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tabak, Benjamin M. & Takami, Marcelo & Rocha, Jadson M.C. & Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Souza, Sergio R.S., 2014.
"Directed clustering coefficient as a measure of systemic risk in complex banking networks,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 394(C), pages 211-216.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Marcelo Yoshio Takami & J. M. C. Rocha & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2011. "Directed Clustering Coefficient as a Measure of Systemic Risk in Complex Banking Networks," Working Papers Series 249, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Cyntia Freitas Azevedo & Angelo Marsiglia Fasolo, 2015. "Effective Tax Rates on Consumption and Factor Incomes: a quarterly frequency estimation for Brazil," Working Papers Series 398, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Pablo N. D’Erasmo, 2016. "Access to Credit and the Size of the Formal Sector," Economía Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 143-199, April.
- Pablo D`Erasmo, 2013.
"Access to Credit and the Size of the Formal Sector in Brazil,"
Research Department Publications
IDB-WP-404, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- D'Erasmo, Pablo N., 2013. "Access to Credit and the Size of the Formal Sector in Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4545, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ornelas, José Renato Haas & Barbachan, José Santiago Fajardo & Farias, Aquiles Rocha de, 2012.
"Estimating relative risk aversion, risk-neutral and real-world densities using brazilian real currency options,"
EBAPE Working Papers
1, FGV EBAPE - Escola Brasileira de Administração Pública e de Empresas (Brazil).
- José Renato Haas Ornelas & José Santiago Fajardo Barbachan & Aquiles Rocha de Farias, 2012. "Estimating Relative Risk Aversion, Risk-Neutral and Real-World Densities using Brazilian Real Currency Options," Working Papers Series 269, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Igor Ézio Maciel Silva & Nelson Leitão Paes & Jocildo Fernandes Bezerra, 2016. "Evidences Of Incomplete Interest Rate Pass-Through, Directed Credit And Cost Channel Of Monetary Policy In Brazil," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 036, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Georgios Georgiadis & Martina Jancokova, 2017.
"Financial Globalisation, Monetary Policy Spillovers and Macro-modelling: Tales from 1001 Shocks,"
Globalization Institute Working Papers
314, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 May 2017.
- Georgiadis, Georgios & Jančoková, Martina, 2017. "Financial globalisation, monetary policy spillovers and macro-modelling: tales from 1001 shocks," Working Paper Series 2082, European Central Bank.
- Cavalcanti, Marco A.F.H. & Vereda, Luciano & Doctors, Rebeca de B. & Lima, Felipe C. & Maynard, Lucas, 2018. "The macroeconomic effects of monetary policy shocks under fiscal rules constrained by public debt sustainability," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 184-201.
- Johannes Hermanus Kemp & Hylton Hollander, 2020. "A medium-sized, open-economy, fiscal DSGE model of South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-92, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cavalcanti, Marco A. F. H. & Vereda, Luciano, 2015. "Fiscal Policy Multipliers in a DSGE Model for Brazil," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 35(2), March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcb:wpaper:240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo). General contact details of provider: https://www.bcb.gov.br/?english .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.