Demand factors that influence financial inclusion in Mexico: analysis of the barriers based on the ENIF survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anzoategui, Diego & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Martínez Pería, María Soledad, 2014.
"Remittances and Financial Inclusion: Evidence from El Salvador,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 338-349.
- Anzoategui, Diego & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2011. "Remittances and financial inclusion : evidence from El Salvador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5839, The World Bank.
- Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2013.
"Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 163-192, January.
- Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2009. "Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 14693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robinson, Jonathan & Dupas, Pascaline, 2009. "Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt34w0w53t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Andrés Murcia Pabón, 2007.
"Determinantes Del Acceso Al Crédito De Los Hogares Colombianos,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 25(55), pages 40-83, December.
- Andrés Murcia Pabón, 2007. "Determinantes Del Acceso Al Crédito De Los Hogares Colombianos," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 25(55), pages 40-83, Diciembre.
- Andrés Murcia Pabón, 2007. "Determinantes Del Acceso Al Crédito De Los Hogares Colombianos," Borradores de Economia 449, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Dean Karlan & Aishwarya Lakshmi Ratan & Jonathan Zinman, 2014.
"Savings by and for the Poor: A Research Review and Agenda,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(1), pages 36-78, March.
- Karlan, Dean & Ratan, Aishwarya Lakshmi & Zinman, Jonathan, 2013. "Savings by and for the Poor: A Research Review and Agenda," Working Papers 118, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Karlan, Dean & Ratan, Aishwarya Lakshmi & Zinman, Jonathan, 2014. "Savings by and for the poor: A research review and agenda," WIDER Working Paper Series 078, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dean Karlan & Aishwarya Lakshmi Ratan & Jonathan Zinman, 2013. "Savings by and for the Poor: A Research Review and Agenda," Working Papers 1027, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Claessens, Stijn, 2006.
"Access to financial services: a review of the issues and public policy objectives,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 17, pages 16-19.
- Stijn Claessens, 2006. "Access to Financial Services: A Review of the Issues and Public Policy Objectives," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 21(2), pages 207-240.
- Claessens, Stijn, 2005. "Access to financial services: a review of the issues and public policy objectives," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3589, The World Bank.
- Johnson, Susan, 2004. "Gender Norms in Financial Markets: Evidence from Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1355-1374, August.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt, 2008. "Access to Finance: An Unfinished Agenda," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 22(3), pages 383-396, November.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Mark M. Pitt & Shahidur R. Khandker, 1998. "The Impact of Group-Based Credit Programs on Poor Households in Bangladesh: Does the Gender of Participants Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 958-996, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariano Bosch & Angel Melguizo & Ximena PeÃ±a & David Tuesta, 2015. "Savings under formal and informal conditions," Working Papers 1519, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Mariano Bosch & Angel Melguizo & Ximena PeÃ±a & David Tuesta, 2015. "El ahorro en condiciones formales e informales," Working Papers 1523, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Rosellon, Maureen Ane D., 2017. "What Determines Financial Inclusion in the Philippines? Evidence from a National Baseline Survey," Discussion Papers DP 2017-38, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Inclusion; financial institutions; barriers; personal finance;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-12-20 (Development)
- NEP-IUE-2013-12-20 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2013-12-20 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.