Report NEP-MFD-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaikishan Desai & Kristin Johnson & Alessandro Tarozzi, 2013. "On the Impact of Microcredit: Evidence from a Randomized Intervention in Rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 741, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sugato Chakravarty & S. M. Zahid Iqbal & Abu Zafar M. Shahriar, 2013. "Are Women “Naturally” Better Credit Risks in Microcredit? Evidence from Field Experiments in Patriarchal and Matrilineal Societies in Bangladesh," Working Papers 1019, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.
- Mariya Pylypiv & Sugato Chakravarty, 2013. "The Role of Subsidization and Organizational Status on Borrower Repayment Rates in Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers 1018, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.
- Gabriela Calderón & Jesse M. Cunha & Giacomo De Giorgi, 2013. "Business Literacy and Development: Evidence From a Randomized Controlled Trial in Rural Mexico," Working Papers 742, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Carmen Hoyo & Ximena Pena & David Tuesta, 2013. "Demand factors that influence financial inclusion in Mexico: analysis of the barriers based on the ENIF survey," Working Papers 1337, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Carmen Hoyo & Ximena Pena & David Tuesta, 2013. "Factores de demanda que influyen en la Inclusion Financiera en Mexico. Analisis de las barreras a partir de la ENIF," Working Papers 1336, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.