Report NEP-IUE-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casaburi, Lorenzo & Troiano, Ugo, 2013. "Ghost-House Busters: The Electoral Response to a Large Anti Tax Evasion Program," MPRA Paper 52242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kammas, Pantelis & Litina, Anastasia & Palivos, Theodore, 2013. "The Quality of Public Education in Unequal Societies: The Role of Tax Institutions," MPRA Paper 52193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Hoyo & Ximena Pena & David Tuesta, 2013. "Demand factors that influence financial inclusion in Mexico: analysis of the barriers based on the ENIF survey," Working Papers 1337, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "Liberalization and financial sector competition: a critical contribution to the empirics with an African assessment," Working Papers 13/031, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "How do institutions matter in the income-equalizing effect of mobile phone penetration?," MPRA Paper 52208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Hoyo & Ximena Pena & David Tuesta, 2013. "Factores de demanda que influyen en la Inclusion Financiera en Mexico. Analisis de las barreras a partir de la ENIF," Working Papers 1336, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.