From transfers to tax "co-occupation": the Italian reform of intergovernmental finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gastaldi Francesca & Longobardi Ernesto & Zanardi Alberto, 2009. "Sharing the Personal Income Tax among Levels of Government: Some Open Issues from the Italian Experience," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 157-190.
- Daniel Bergvall & Claire Charbit & Dirk-Jan Kraan & Olaf Merk, 2006.
"Intergovernmental Transfers and Decentralised Public Spending,"
OECD Journal on Budgeting,
OECD Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 111-158.
- Daniel Bergvall & Claire Charbit & Dirk-Jan Kraan & Olaf Merk, 2006. "Intergovernmental Transfers and Decentralised Public Spending," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 3, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Di Liddo & Ernesto Longobardi & Francesco Porcelli, 2014. "Measuring Horizontal Fiscal Imbalances: the case of Italian Municipalities," SERIES 0049, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jul 2014.
- Richard M. Bird, 2013. "Below the Salt: Decentralizing Value-Added Taxes," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1302, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M. Bird, 2014. "A Better Local Business Tax: The BVT," IMFG Papers 18, University of Toronto, Institute on Municipal Finance and Governance.
More about this item
KeywordsIntergovernmental finance; decentralisation; tax assignment; tax autonomy;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bai:series:economia-series38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Girolamo Sgherza Sgherza). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debarit.html .