The effects of external shocks on Azerbaijan economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasanov, Fakhri, 2010.
"The impact of real oil price on real effective exchange rate: The case of Azerbaijan,"
33493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fakhri Hasanov, 2010. "The Impact of Real Oil Price on Real Effective Exchange Rate: The Case of Azerbaijan," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1041, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vincent Brémond & Emmanuel Hache & Marc Joëts, 2014. "On the link between oil and commodity prices: A panel VAR approach," Post-Print hal-01410606, HAL.
- Gustavo Adler & Camilo E Tovar Mora, 2012. "Riding Global Financial Waves; The Economic Impact of Global Financial Shocks on Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 12/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Ramiz Rahmanov, 2016. "Permanent and Temporary Oil Price Shocks, Macroeconomic Policy, and Tradable Non-oil Sector: Case of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Russia," Working Papers 1609, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1993.
"Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of External Factors,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 108-151, March.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen Reinhart & Guillermo Calvo, 1992. "Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America; The Role of External Factors," IMF Working Papers 92/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993. "“Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of External Factors," MPRA Paper 7125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993.
"Af1uencia de capital y apreciacion del tipo de cambio real en America Latina: E1 papel de los factores externos
[Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of Ex," MPRA Paper 13681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lutz Kilian & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2017.
"The Role of Oil Price Shocks in Causing U.S. Recessions,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(8), pages 1747-1776, December.
- Kilian, Lutz & Vigfusson, Robert J., 2014. "The Role of Oil Price Shocks in Causing U.S. Recessions," International Finance Discussion Papers 1114, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lutz Kilian & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2016. "The Role of Oil Price Shocks in Causing U.S. Recessions," CESifo Working Paper Series 5743, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kilian, Lutz & Vigfusson, Robert J., 2014. "The Role of Oil Price Shocks in Causing U.S. Recessions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10040, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kilian, Lutz & Vigfusson, Robert J., 2014. "The role of oil price shocks in causing U.S. recessions," CFS Working Paper Series 460, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Tural Karimli & Nigar Jafarova & Heyran Aliyeva & Salman Huseynov, 2016. "Oil Price Pass-Through into Inflation: The Evidence from Oil Exporting Countries," IHEID Working Papers 01-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Vugar Rahimov & Shaig Adigozalov & Fuad Mammadov, 2016. "Determinants of Inflation in Azerbaijan," Working Papers 1607, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Nombulelo Braiton, 2008. "Pass-Through of External Shocks to Inflation in Sri Lanka," IMF Working Papers 08/78, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsVAR; non-oil GDP; CPI inflation; oil price; external shock;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2019-04-08 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2019-04-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2019-04-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2019-04-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2019-04-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aze:wpaper:1802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbagvaz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.