Predicting Indian stock market using the psycho-linguistic features of financial news
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert F & Ng, Victor K, 1993.
"Measuring and Testing the Impact of News on Volatility,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1749-1778, December.
- Robert F. Engle & Victor K. Ng, 1991. "Measuring and Testing the Impact of News on Volatility," NBER Working Papers 3681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin D. D. Evans & Richard K. Lyons, 2017.
"How is Macro News Transmitted to Exchange Rates?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Studies in Foreign Exchange Economics, chapter 14, pages 547-596,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Hao Chen & Qiulan Wan & Yurong Wang, 2014. "Refined Diebold-Mariano Test Methods for the Evaluation of Wind Power Forecasting Models," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-14, July.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-144, January.
- Francis X. Diebold & Robert S. Mariano, 1994. "Comparing Predictive Accuracy," NBER Technical Working Papers 0169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "DMARIANO: RATS procedure to compute Diebold-Mariano Forecast Comparison Test," Statistical Software Components RTS00055, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Flores, Benito E, 1986. "A pragmatic view of accuracy measurement in forecasting," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 93-98.
- Chatrath, Arjun & Miao, Hong & Ramchander, Sanjay & Villupuram, Sriram, 2014. "Currency jumps, cojumps and the role of macro news," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 42-62.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2019-11-25 (Big Data)
- NEP-CMP-2019-11-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2019-11-25 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-FOR-2019-11-25 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1911.06193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.