A pragmatic view of accuracy measurement in forecasting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsusaka, Takuji W. & Velasco, Ma. Lourdes & Yamano, Takashi & Pandey, Sushil, 2015.
"Expert Elicitation for Assessing Agricultural Technology Adoption: The Case of Improved Rice Varieties in South Asian Countries,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 12(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Takuji W. Tsusaka & Ma. Lourdes Velasco & Takashi Yamano & Sushil Pandey, 2015. "Expert Elicitation for Assessing Agricultural Technology Adoption: The Case of Improved Rice Varieties in South Asian Countries," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 12(1), pages 19-33, June.
- B. Shravan Kumar & Vadlamani Ravi & Rishabh Miglani, 2019. "Predicting Indian stock market using the psycho-linguistic features of financial news," Papers 1911.06193, arXiv.org.
- Seyma Caliskan Cavdar & Alev Dilek Aydin, 2015. "An Empirical Analysis for the Prediction of a Financial Crisis in Turkey through the Use of Forecast Error Measures," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-18, August.
- Rahman A. Prasojo & Karunika Diwyacitta & Suwarno & Harry Gumilang, 2017. "Transformer Paper Expected Life Estimation Using ANFIS Based on Oil Characteristics and Dissolved Gases (Case Study: Indonesian Transformers)," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-18, August.
- Williams, Dan W. & Miller, Don, 1999. "Level-adjusted exponential smoothing for modeling planned discontinuities1," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 273-289, July.
- Canelles, Q. & Aquilué, N. & Duane, A. & Brotons, L., 2019. "From stand to landscape: modelling post-fire regeneration and species growth," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 404(C), pages 103-111.
- Evgeny A. Antipov & Elena B. Pokryshevskaya, 2017. "Are box office revenues equally unpredictable for all movies? Evidence from a Random forest-based model," Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 16(3), pages 295-307, June.
- Nailya Maitanova & Jan-Simon Telle & Benedikt Hanke & Matthias Grottke & Thomas Schmidt & Karsten von Maydell & Carsten Agert, 2020. "A Machine Learning Approach to Low-Cost Photovoltaic Power Prediction Based on Publicly Available Weather Reports," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-23, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:14:y:1986:i:2:p:93-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.