Stochastic model of a pension plan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Muhammad, Nasir Malik & Muhammad, Shahbaz Shabbir, 2011. "Does economic growth cause terrorism in Pakistan?," MPRA Paper 35101, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2011.
- Uri Gneezy & Teck-Hua Ho & John List, 2011. "Editorial Statement: Behavioral Economics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(7), pages 1-1, July.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin, 2013.
"Public support for innovation, intangible investment and productivity growth in the UK market sector,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 195-198.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin, 2010. "Public Support for Innovation, Intangible Investment and Productivity Growth in the UK Market Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 4772, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Haskel, J & Wallis, G, 2013. "Public support for innovation, intangible investment and productivity growth in the UK market sector," Working Papers 5280, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin, 2010. "Public Support for Innovation, Intangible Investment and Productivity Growth in the UK Market Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 7725, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2011. "China and the global economy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 213-229.
- Liparã Daniel, 2011. "Why Is Human Capital a Driver for Economic Growth?," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1160-1165, May.
- Sungbae An & Heedon Kang, 2011. "Oil Shocks in a DSGE Model for the Korean Economy," NBER Chapters, in: Commodity Prices and Markets, pages 295-321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tin-Chun Lin, 2011. "Economic effects of grades on course evaluations," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(12), pages 1195-1199.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Milan Kumar Das & Anindya Goswami, 2019. "Testing of binary regime switching models using squeeze duration analysis," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(01), pages 1-20, March.
- Haas, Markus & Mittnik, Stefan & Mizrach, Bruce, 2006.
"Assessing central bank credibility during the ERM crises: Comparing option and spot market-based forecasts,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 28-54, April.
- Markus Haas & Stefan Mittnik & Bruce Mizrach, 2004. "Assessing Central Bank Credibility During the EMS Crises: Comparing Option and Spot Market-Based Forecasts," Departmental Working Papers 200424, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Markus Haas & Stefan Mittnik & Bruce Mizrach, 2005. "Assessing Central Bank Credibility During the ERM Crises: Comparing Option and Spot Market-Based Forecasts," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/09, Center for Financial Studies.
- Haas, Markus & Mittnik, Stefan & Mizrach, Bruce, 2005. "Assessing central bank credibility during the EMS crises: Comparing option and spot market-based forecasts," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/09, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Josselin Garnier & Knut Sølna, 2018. "Option pricing under fast-varying and rough stochastic volatility," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 489-516, November.
- Wenli Zhu & Xinfeng Ruan, 2019. "Pricing Swaps on Discrete Realized Higher Moments Under the Lévy Process," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 53(2), pages 507-532, February.
- Lord, Roger & Fang, Fang & Bervoets, Frank & Oosterlee, Kees, 2007. "A fast and accurate FFT-based method for pricing early-exercise options under Lévy processes," MPRA Paper 1952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartkute, Vaida & Sakalauskas, Leonidas, 2007. "Simultaneous perturbation stochastic approximation of nonsmooth functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1174-1188, September.
- Antoine Jacquier & Patrick Roome, 2015. "Black-Scholes in a CEV random environment," Papers 1503.08082, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Fabio Baschetti & Giacomo Bormetti & Silvia Romagnoli & Pietro Rossi, 2020. "Rough Heston: the SINC way," Papers 2009.00557, arXiv.org.
- Stefano Pagliarani & Andrea Pascucci, 2017. "The exact Taylor formula of the implied volatility," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 661-718, July.
- Ye Du & Shan Xue & Yanchu Liu, 2019. "Robust upper bounds for American put options," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 39(1), pages 3-14, January.
- Pierdzioch, Christian, 2000. "Noise Traders? Trigger Rates, FX Options, and Smiles," Kiel Working Papers 970, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eduardo Abi Jaber, 2020. "The characteristic function of Gaussian stochastic volatility models: an analytic expression," Working Papers hal-02946146, HAL.
- Adam W. Kolkiewicz & Fangyuan Sally Lin, 2017. "Pricing Surrender Risk in Ratchet Equity-Index Annuities under Regime-Switching Lévy Processes," North American Actuarial Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 433-457, July.
- Chiarella, Carl & Kang, Boda & Nikitopoulos, Christina Sklibosios & Tô, Thuy-Duong, 2013.
"Humps in the volatility structure of the crude oil futures market: New evidence,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 989-1000.
- Carl Chiarella & Boda Kang & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Thuy-Duong To, 2012. "Humps in the Volatility Structure of the Crude Oil Futures Market," Research Paper Series 308, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kononovicius, A. & Ruseckas, J., 2015. "Nonlinear GARCH model and 1/f noise," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 427(C), pages 74-81.
- Cui, Yiran & del Baño Rollin, Sebastian & Germano, Guido, 2017.
"Full and fast calibration of the Heston stochastic volatility model,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 263(2), pages 625-638.
- Yiran Cui & Sebastian del Ba~no Rollin & Guido Germano, 2015. "Full and fast calibration of the Heston stochastic volatility model," Papers 1511.08718, arXiv.org, revised May 2016.
- Cui, Yiran & del Baño Rollin, Sebastian & Germano, Guido, 2017. "Full and fast calibration of the Heston stochastic volatility model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83754, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chang, Chuang-Chang & Hsieh, Pei-Fang & Tang, Chih-Wei & Wang, Yaw-Huei, 2013. "The intraday behavior of information misreaction across various categories of investors in the Taiwan options market," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 362-385.
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs & Chayawat Ornthanalai, 2012. "GARCH Option Valuation: Theory and Evidence," CREATES Research Papers 2012-50, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Britta FÃ¶rster & Bernd Hayo, 2018.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy in Times of Crisis: A New Keynesian Perspective in Continuous Time,"
Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 86(1), pages 21-48, January.
- Bernd Hayo & Britta Niehof, 2014. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in Times of Crises: A New Keynesian Perspective in Continuous Time," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201455, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bulan, Laarni & Mayer, Christopher & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2009.
"Irreversible investment, real options, and competition: Evidence from real estate development,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 237-251, May.
- Laarni Bulan & Christopher Mayer & C. Tsuriel Somerville, "undated". "Irreversible Investment, Real Options, and Competition: Evidence from Real Estate Development," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 391, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Laarni Bulan & Christopher J. Mayer & C. Tsuriel Somerville, 2006. "Irreversible Investment, Real Options, and Competition: Evidence from Real Estate Development," NBER Working Papers 12486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-07-13 (Economics of Ageing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1407.0517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.