Report NEP-AGE-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hallberg, Daniel & Johansson, Per & Josephson, Malin, 2014. "Early Retirement and Post Retirement Health," IZA Discussion Papers 8260, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:acb:cbeeco:2014-616 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- LaRiviere, Jacob & Wolff, Hendrik, 2014. "The Power of the Little Blue Pill: Innovations and Implications of Life Style Drugs in an Aging Population," IZA Discussion Papers 8261, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Loken, Katrine Vellesen & Lundberg, Shelly & Riise, Julie, 2014. "Lifting the Burden: State Care of the Elderly and Labor Supply of Adult Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8267, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wong, Arlene, 2014. "Population Aging and the Aggregate Effects of Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 57096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfred Stiassny & Christina Uhl, 2014. "Does Elderly Employment have an Impact on Youth Employment? A General Equilibrium Approach," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp178, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Assessing the strictness of portfolio-related regulation of pension funds: Rethinking the definition of prudent," MPRA Paper 56610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paola Profeta & Simona Scabrosetti & Stanley L. Winer, 2014. "Wealth Transfer Taxation: An Empirical Investigation," Working papers 1, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Paz Grimberg & Zeev Schuss, 2014. "Stochastic model of a pension plan," Papers 1407.0517, arXiv.org.
- Pietro Reichlin, 2013. "Social Security, Unemployment Risk and Efficient Bargaining between Unions and Firms," Working Papers CELEG 1301, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.