Cross-Correlation Dynamics in Financial Time Series
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Drożdż, S & Grümmer, F & Górski, A.Z & Ruf, F & Speth, J, 2000. "Dynamics of competition between collectivity and noise in the stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 287(3), pages 440-449.
- Conlon, T. & Ruskin, H.J. & Crane, M., 2007.
"Random matrix theory and fund of funds portfolio optimisation,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 382(2), pages 565-576.
- Thomas Conlon & Heather J. Ruskin & Martin Crane, 2010. "Random Matrix Theory and Fund of Funds Portfolio Optimisation," Papers 1005.5021, arXiv.org.
- Y. Malevergne & D. Sornette, 2002. "Collective Origin of the Coexistence of Apparent RMT Noise and Factors in Large Sample Correlation Matrices," Papers cond-mat/0210115, arXiv.org.
- Zdzislaw Burda & Jerzy Jurkiewicz, 2003. "Signal and Noise in Financial Correlation Matrices," Papers cond-mat/0312496, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2004.
- Laurent Laloux & Pierre Cizeau & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Potters, 1998. "Noise dressing of financial correlation matrices," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500051, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Vasiliki Plerou & Parameswaran Gopikrishnan & Bernd Rosenow & Luis A. Nunes Amaral & H. Eugene Stanley, 1999. "Universal and non-universal properties of cross-correlations in financial time series," Papers cond-mat/9902283, arXiv.org.
- Laurent Laloux & Pierre Cizeau & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Potters, 1999. "Random matrix theory and financial correlations," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500053, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Gabor Papp & Szilard Pafka & Maciej A. Nowak & Imre Kondor, 2005. "Random Matrix Filtering in Portfolio Optimization," Papers physics/0509235, arXiv.org.
- Burda, Zdzisław & Jurkiewicz, Jerzy, 2004. "Signal and noise in financial correlation matrices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 344(1), pages 67-72.
- Malevergne, Y. & Sornette, D., 2004. "Collective origin of the coexistence of apparent random matrix theory noise and of factors in large sample correlation matrices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 331(3), pages 660-668.
- Conlon, T. & Crane, M. & Ruskin, H.J., 2008. "Wavelet multiscale analysis for Hedge Funds: Scaling and strategies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(21), pages 5197-5204.
- LeBaron, Blake & Arthur, W. Brian & Palmer, Richard, 1999.
"Time series properties of an artificial stock market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1487-1516, September.
- Arthur, W.B. & LeBaron, B. & Palmer, R., 1997. "Time Series Properties of an Artificial Stock Market," Working papers 9725, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Karpoff, Jonathan M., 1987. "The Relation between Price Changes and Trading Volume: A Survey," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 109-126, March.
- Sharifi, S. & Crane, M. & Shamaie, A. & Ruskin, H., 2004. "Random matrix theory for portfolio optimization: a stability approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 335(3), pages 629-643.
- Wilcox, Diane & Gebbie, Tim, 2004. "On the analysis of cross-correlations in South African market data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 344(1), pages 294-298.
- Drożdż, S & Grümmer, F & Ruf, F & Speth, J, 2001. "Towards identifying the world stock market cross-correlations: DAX versus Dow Jones," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 294(1), pages 226-234.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-02-13 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2010-02-13 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1002.0321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.