Report NEP-ETS-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin, 2010. "Bayesian Estimation of Stochastic-Transition Markov-Switching Models for Business Cycle Analysis," Working Papers 1002, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Ruiz, Esther & Rodríguez, Alejandro, 2010. "Bootstrap prediction mean squared errors of unobserved states based on the Kalman filter with estimated parameters," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws100301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Do We Really Need Both BEKK and DCC? A Tale of Two Multivariate GARCH Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-713, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Thomas Conlon & Heather J. Ruskin & Martin Crane, 2010. "Cross-Correlation Dynamics in Financial Time Series," Papers 1002.0321, arXiv.org.
- Alghalith, Moawia, 2010. "New methods of estimating stochastic volatility and the stock return," MPRA Paper 20303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willert, Juliane, 2010. "Mean Shift detection under long-range dependencies with ART," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-437, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.