Dynamics of competition between collectivity and noise in the stock market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Drozdz & F. Gruemmer & F. Ruf & J. Speth, 2001. "Dynamics of correlations in the stock market," Papers cond-mat/0103606, arXiv.org.
- Eterovic, Nicolas A. & Eterovic, Dalibor S., 2013. "Separating the wheat from the chaff: Understanding portfolio returns in an emerging market," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 145-169.
- Martins, André C.R., 2007. "Non-stationary correlation matrices and noise," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(2), pages 552-558.
- Li, Ming-Xia & Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Xie, Wen-Jie & Xiong, Xiong & Zhang, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2015. "Unveiling correlations between financial variables and topological metrics of trading networks: Evidence from a stock and its warrant," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 575-584.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:495:y:2018:i:c:p:463-474 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conlon, T. & Ruskin, H.J. & Crane, M., 2009. "Cross-correlation dynamics in financial time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(5), pages 705-714.
- Pierre Cizeau & Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2000. "Correlation structure of extreme stock returns," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 0006034, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Rosenow, Bernd, 2008. "Determining the optimal dimensionality of multivariate volatility models with tools from random matrix theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 279-302, January.
- Gorban, Alexander N. & Smirnova, Elena V. & Tyukina, Tatiana A., 2010. "Correlations, risk and crisis: From physiology to finance," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(16), pages 3193-3217.
- Sandoval, Leonidas & Franca, Italo De Paula, 2012. "Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(1), pages 187-208.
- Wilcox, Diane & Gebbie, Tim, 2007. "An analysis of cross-correlations in an emerging market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 375(2), pages 584-598.
- Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi, 2015. "Correlation structure and dynamics of international real estate securities markets: A network perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 424(C), pages 176-193.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11135-017-0502-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Siokis, Fotios M., 2014. "European economies in crisis: A multifractal analysis of disruptive economic events and the effects of financial assistance," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 395(C), pages 283-292.
- Yin, Yi & Shang, Pengjian, 2013. "Modified DFA and DCCA approach for quantifying the multiscale correlation structure of financial markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(24), pages 6442-6457.
- Eckrot, A. & Jurczyk, J. & Morgenstern, I., 2016. "Ising model of financial markets with many assets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 250-254.
- Thomas Conlon & Heather J. Ruskin & Martin Crane, 2010. "Cross-Correlation Dynamics in Financial Time Series," Papers 1002.0321, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:287:y:2000:i:3:p:440-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.