Voluntary sleep choice and its effects on Bayesian decisions: A study of two samples of college students
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trudy Cameron, 2005.
"Updating Subjective Risks in the Presence of Conflicting Information: An Application to Climate Change,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 63-97, January.
- Trudy Ann Cameron, 2001. "Updating Subjective Risks in the Presence of Conflicting Information: An Application to Climate Change," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-8, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 14 Jul 2001.
- David L. Dickinson & Sean P. A. Drummond, 2008.
"The effects of total sleep deprivation on Bayesian updating,"
Judgment and Decision Making,
Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 3, pages 181-190, February.
- David L. Dickinson & Sean P.A. Drummond, 2006. "The Effects of Total Sleep Deprivation on Bayesian Updating," Working Papers 06-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- David M. Grether, 1980. "Bayes Rule as a Descriptive Model: The Representativeness Heuristic," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 537-557.
- Lundborg, Petter & Andersson, Henrik, 2008. "Gender, risk perceptions, and smoking behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1299-1311, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2015-01-09 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2015-01-09 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2015-01-09 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:apl:wpaper:14-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (O. Ashton Morgan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deappus.html .