Report NEP-NEU-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David L. Dickinson & Sean P.A. Drummond & Jeff Dyche, 2014. "Voluntary sleep choice and its effects on Bayesian decisions: A study of two samples of college students," Working Papers 14-11, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Adam Zylberstejn, 2014. "Cognitive Ability and the Effect of Strategic Uncertainty," AMSE Working Papers 1458, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2014. "Locus of Control and the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 8678, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hubert János Kiss & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Alfonso Rosa-García, 2014. "Think Twice Before Running! Bank Runs and Cognitive Abilities," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1428, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Welsch Heinz & Jan Kühling, 2014. "Affective States and the Notion of Happiness: A Preliminary Analysis," Working Papers V-372-14, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2014.