Report NEP-CBE-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kvaløy, Ola & Eriksen, Kristoffer & Luzuriaga , Miguel, 2014. "Risk-taking with Other People’s Money," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/21, University of Stavanger.
- Hauge, Karen Evelyn & Røgeberg, Ole, 2014. "Contributing to Public Goods as Individuals versus Group Representatives: Evidence of Gender Differences," Memorandum 16/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Adam Zylberstejn, 2014. "Cognitive Ability and the Effect of Strategic Uncertainty," AMSE Working Papers 1458, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Björn Bartling & Florian Engl & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "Game form misconceptions are not necessary for a willingness-to-pay vs. willingness-to-accept gap," ECON - Working Papers 180, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2015.
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Heidhues, Paul & Jayaraman, Rajshri, 2014. "Defaults and Donations: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 8680, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benoît, Jean-Pierre & Dubra, Juan, 2014. "A Theory of Rational Attitude Polarization," MPRA Paper 60129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hubert János Kiss & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Alfonso Rosa-García, 2014. "Think Twice Before Running! Bank Runs and Cognitive Abilities," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1428, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Salm, M. & Vollaard, B.A., 2014. "Individual Perceptions of Local Crime Risk," Discussion Paper 2014-072, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Holden , Stein, 2014. "Risky Choices of Poor People: Comparing Risk Preference Elicitation Approaches in Field Experiments," CLTS Working Papers 10/14, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Pikulina, E.S. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Tobler, P.N., 2014. "Overconfidence, Effort, and Investment (Revised version of CentER DP 2013-035)," Discussion Paper 2014-039, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jonathan Schulz & Christian Thoeni, 2014. "Overconfidence and career choice," Discussion Papers 2014-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2014. "Locus of Control and the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 8678, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David L. Dickinson & Sean P.A. Drummond & Jeff Dyche, 2014. "Voluntary sleep choice and its effects on Bayesian decisions: A study of two samples of college students," Working Papers 14-11, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Erik Mohlin & Robert Ostling & Joseph Tao-yi Wang, 2014. "Learning by Imitation in Games: Theory, Field, and Laboratory," Economics Series Working Papers 734, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Michael Bleaney & Spiros Bougheas & Zhiyong Li, 2014. "Do Psychological Fallacies Influence Trading in Financial Markets? Evidence from the Foreign Exchange Market," Discussion Papers 2014-17, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.