Thoughtful Days and Valenced Nights: How Much Will You Think About the Problem?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Todd McElroy & David L. Dickinson, 2010. "Thoughtful days and valenced nights: How much will you think about the problem?," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 5(7), pages 516-523, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oechssler, Jörg & Roider, Andreas & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2009.
"Cognitive abilities and behavioral biases,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 147-152, October.
- Oechssler, Jörg & Roider, Andreas & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2008. "Cognitive Abilities and Behavioral Biases," Papers 08-05, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Oechssler, Jörg & Roider, Andreas & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2009. "Cognitive Abilities and Behavioral Biases," Working Papers 0465, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Oechssler, Jörg & Roider, Andreas & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2008. "Cognitive Abilities and Behavioral Biases," IZA Discussion Papers 3481, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oechssler, Jörg & Roider, Andreas & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2008. "Cognitive Abilities and Behavioral Biases," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-05, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Jörg Oechssler & Andreas Roider & Patrick W. Schmitz, 2009. "Cognitive Abilities and Behavioral Biases," Post-Print hal-00696620, HAL.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:57-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Castillo & David L. Dickinson & Ragan Petrie, 2017.
"Sleepiness, choice consistency, and risk preferences,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 41-73, January.
- Castillo, Marco & Dickinson, David L. & Petrie, Ragan, 2014. "Sleepiness, Choice Consistency, and Risk Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 8709, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehdi Hossain & Ritesh Saini, 2014. "Suckers in the morning, skeptics in the evening: Time-of-Day effects on consumers’ vigilance against manipulation," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 109-121, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2010-04-11 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2010-04-11 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:apl:wpaper:10-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (O. Ashton Morgan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deappus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.