Kredi Hacmi Ile Cari Acik Arasindaki Iliski: Turkiye Icin Dinamik Bir Analiz
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema, 2005. "Estimating income and price elasticities of imports for Fiji in a cointegration framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 423-438, May.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2014.
"Real estate valuation, current account and credit growth patterns, before and after the 2008–9 crisis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(PB), pages 249-270.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2013. "Real Estate Valuation, Current Account and Credit Growth Patterns, Before and After the 2008-9 Crisis," NBER Working Papers 19190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zeynel Harun Aliogullari & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Yunus Emrah Bulut & Mustafa Kilinc, 2015. "Turkiye’de Tuketici ve Ticari Kredilerin Cari Acikla Iliskisi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1519, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Fatih MANGIR & Hasan Murat ERTUĞRUL, 2012. "Sermaye hareketliliği, tasarruf ve yatırım ilişkisi:Türkiye örneği," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(317), pages 61-87.
More about this item
KeywordsCari Acik; Kredi Hacmi; Sinir Testi; Kalman Filtresi;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ana:wpaper:16007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Unal Tongur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ewanatr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.