Developing Countries And Environmental Protection: The Effect Of Budget Balance And Pollution Ceiling Constraints
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1997. "Developing countries and environmental protection: the effects of budget balance and pollution ceiling constraints," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 285-305, December.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996. "Developing Countries and Environmental Protection: The Effects of Budget Balance and Pollution Ceiling Constraints," Working Papers 9617, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Leading issues in domestic environmental regulation: A review essay," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 23-39, January.
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Shogren, Jason F., 1997. "Environmental Conflicts and the SLAPP," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 253-273, July.
- Batabyal, Amittrajeet A., 1996.
"An agenda for the design and study of international environmental agreements,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-9, October.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996. "An Agenda for the Design and Study of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 9620, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996. "An Agenda For The Design And Study Of International Environmental Agreements," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28353, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Todd Sandler & Keith Sargent, 1995. "Management of Transnational Commons: Coordination, Publicness, and Treaty Formation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 71(2), pages 145-162.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Multicontract Organization," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(3), pages 459-466, August.
- Kofman, Fred & Lawarree, Jacques, 1993.
"Collusion in Hierarchical Agency,"
Econometric Society, pages 629-656.
- Kofman, F. & Lawarree, J., 1990. "Collusion in Hierarchical Agency," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 91-01, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Kofman, F. & Lawarree, J., 1990. "Collusion in Hierarchical Agency," Working Papers 91-01, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Black, Jane & Levi, Maurice D & de Meza, David, 1993. "Creating a Good Atmosphere: Minimum Participation for Tackling the 'Greenhouse Effect.'," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(239), pages 281-293, August.
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 878-894, Supplemen.
- Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Hierarchies and Bureaucracies: On the Role of Collusion in Organizations," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 181-214, Fall.
- Bernauer, Thomas, 1995. "The effect of international environmental institutions: how we might learn more," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(02), pages 351-377, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A, 1998. "On land use, minerals development, and institutional design in the American west," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 139-146, September.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Dug Man Lee, 2008.
"Dynamic Environmental Policy In Developing Countries With A Dual Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Dynamic And Stochastic Approaches To The Environment And Economic Development, chapter 10, pages 165-187
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Lee, Dug Man & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2002. "Dynamic environmental policy in developing countries with a dual economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 191-206, May.
- D. Lee & A. Batabyal, "undated". "Dynamic environmental policy in developing countries with a dual economy," Working Papers 2000-29, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1998. "On the irrelevance of collusion in perfectly correlated environments," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 393-405.
- Yutaka Suzuki, 2013. "Hierarchical Global Pollution Control in Asymmetric Information Environments: A Continuous-type, Three-tier Agency Framework," Working Papers e65, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 1999. "Developing Countries and Environmental Protection: Contract Design in Perfectly Correlated Environments," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 305-323, July.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1998. "Developing countries and international environmental agreements: The case of perfect correlation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 85-102.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental; agreement; LDCs; budget; ceiling; Environmental Economics and Policy; International Development; D62; D82; Q25;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:usuesp:28347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .