Management of Transnational Commons: Coordination, Publicness, and Treaty Formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amittrajeet A., 1996.
"An agenda for the design and study of international environmental agreements,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-9, October.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996. "An Agenda for the Design and Study of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 9620, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996. "An Agenda For The Design And Study Of International Environmental Agreements," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28353, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Michael Finus & Raoul Schneider & Pedro Pintassilgo, 2011. "The Incentive Structure of Impure Public Good Provision – The Case of International Fisheries," Discussion Papers 1103, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1997.
"Developing countries and environmental protection: the effects of budget balance and pollution ceiling constraints,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 285-305, December.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996. "Developing Countries And Environmental Protection: The Effect Of Budget Balance And Pollution Ceiling Constraints," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28347, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996. "Developing Countries and Environmental Protection: The Effects of Budget Balance and Pollution Ceiling Constraints," Working Papers 9617, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Santiago J. Rubio, 2001. "International Cooperation In Pollution Control," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Babiker, Mustafa H., 2001. "The CO2 abatement game: Costs, incentives, and the enforceability of a sub-global coalition," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 1-34, January.
- Grant Hauer & C. Ford Runge, 1999.
"Trade-Environment Linkages in the Resolution of Transboundary Externalities,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 25-39, January.
- Hauer, Grant & Runge, C. Ford, 1997. "Trade-Environment Linkages In The Resolution Of Transboundary Externalities," Working Papers 14398, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Karp, Larry & Sacheti, Sandeep, 1996. "Limited Cooperation in International Environmental Agreements," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9qm8158m, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Sandler, Todd, 2001. "On financing global and international public goods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2638, The World Bank.
- Nagase, Yoko & Silva, Emilson C.D., 2007. "Acid rain in China and Japan: A game-theoretic analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 100-120, January.
- Hong, Fuhai & Karp, Larry, 2012.
"International Environmental Agreements with mixed strategies and investment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 685-697.
- Hong, Fuhai & Karp, Larry, 2012. "International Environmental Agreements with Mixed Strategies and Investment," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0xf976x1, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Arce M., Daniel G. & Sandler, Todd, 2001. "Transnational public goods: strategies and institutions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 493-516, September.
- MacDonald, Ian, 2001. "The Importance of Pre-commitment in International Environmental Agreements," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125752, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G., 2008.
"Climate policy and ancillary benefits: A survey and integration into the modelling of international negotiations on climate change,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 210-220, December.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2007. "Climate Policy and Ancillary Benefits: A Survey and Integration into the Modelling of International Negotiations on Climate Change," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2008. "Climate policy and ancillary benefits: A survey and integration into the modelling of international negotiations on climate change," Munich Reprints in Economics 19350, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Anne van Aaken & Janis Antonovics & Todd Sandler, 2016. "Strategic Aspects of Difficult Global Challenges," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 7, pages 33-44, May.
- Kenneth Sullivan, 2008. "Presentación proactiva del desempeño," Boletín, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(3), pages 130-135, Julio-sep.
- Caplan, Arthur J. & Silva, Emilson C. D., 1999. "Federal Acid Rain Games," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 25-52, July.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1998. "Developing countries and international environmental agreements: The case of perfect correlation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 85-102.
- Maria del Carmen Garcia-Alonso & Keith Hartley, 2000.
"Export controls, market structure and international coordination,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 481-503.
- María del Carmen García-Alonso & Keith Hartley, 1999. "Export Controls, Market Structure and International Coordination," Studies in Economics 9908, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Murdoch, James C. & Sandler, Todd & Vijverberg, Wim P. M., 2003. "The participation decision versus the level of participation in an environmental treaty: a spatial probit analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 337-362, February.
- Banco Central Europeo, 2008. "La titulización en la zona del euro," Boletín, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(3), pages 136-149, Julio-sep.
- Iman van Lelyveld & Marco Spaltro, 2011. "Coordinating Bank Failure Costs and Financial Stability," DNB Working Papers 306, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Mustafa Babiker, 1998. "The CO2 Abatement Game: Costs, Incentives and the Stability of a Sub-Global Coalition," Computational Economics 9807002, EconWPA.
- Kathleen A. Miller, 1996. "Salmon Stock Variability And The Political Economy Of The Pacific Salmon Treaty," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(3), pages 112-129, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:71:y:1995:i:2:p:145-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.