Food Insecurity and Vulnerability in Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pelto, Gretel H. & Urgello, Jocelyn & Allen, Lindsay H. & Chavez, Adolfo & Martinez, Homero & Meneses, Luzmaria & Capacchione, Constance & Backstrand, Jeffrey, 1991. "Household size, food intake and anthropometric status of school-age children in a highland Mexican area," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1135-1140, January.
- Haddad, Lawrence & Hoddinott, John & Alderman, Harold & DEC, 1994. "Intrahousehold resource allocation : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1255, The World Bank.
- Escobal, Javier & Saavedra, Jaime & Torero, Máximo, 1999.
"Los activos de los pobres en el Perú,"
El Trimestre Económico,
Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(263), pages 619-659, Julio-sep.
- Javier Escobal & Jaime Saavedra-Chanduví & Máximo Torero, 1999. "Los activos de los pobres en el Perú," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2038, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Javier Escobal & Jaime Saavedra-Chanduví & Máximo Torero, 1999. "Los activos de los pobres en el Perú," Research Department Publications 3059, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Javier Escobal & Jaime Saavedra & Máximo Torero, 2000. "Los activos de los pobres en el Perú," Documentos de Investigación dt26, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- Robert M. Townsend, 1995. "Consumption Insurance: An Evaluation of Risk-Bearing Systems in Low-Income Economies," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 83-102, Summer.
- Thomas, Duncan & Strauss, John, 1992.
"Prices, infrastructure, household characteristics and child height,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 301-331, October.
- Thomas, D. & Strauss, J., 1990. "Prices, Infrastructure, Household Charasteristics And Child Height," Papers 602, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Larme, Anne C., 1997. "Health care allocation and selective neglect in rural Peru," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1711-1723, June.
- Duncan Thomas, 1994.
"Like Father, like Son; Like Mother, like Daughter: Parental Resources and Child Height,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(4), pages 950-988.
- Thomas, D., 1995. "Like Father, Like Son, Like Mother, Like Daughter, Parental Resources and Child Height," Papers 95-01, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Wolfe, Barbara L., 1987. "How does mother's schooling affect family health, nutrition, medical care usage, and household sanitation?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 185-204.
- Graham, Margaret A., 1997. "Food allocation in rural Peruvian households: Concepts and behavior regarding children," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1697-1709, June.
- Haddad, Lawrence & Ruel, Marie T. & Garrett, James L., 1999. "Are Urban Poverty and Undernutrition Growing? Some Newly Assembled Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1891-1904, November.
- Johnson, F. Catherine & Rogers, Beatrice Lorge, 1993. "Children's nutritional status in female-headed households in the Dominican Republic," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1293-1301, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfood insecurity; vulnerability; Latin America and the Caribbean; World Food Summit; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uneewp:12900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuneau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.