Public Policy and Anthropometric Outcomes in Cote d'Ivoire
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1986. "On Measuring Child Costs: With Applications to Poor Countries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 720-744, August.
- Deaton, Angus S & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Thomas, Duncan, 1989. "The Influence of Household Composition on Household Expenditure Patterns: Theory and Spanish Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(1), pages 179-200, February.
- Timothy Smeeding & Barbara Torrey & John Coder, 1990. "The Change in the Economic Status of the Low-Income Elderly in Three Industrial Countries: Circa 1979-1986," LIS Working papers 47, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alderman, Harold & Hentschel, Jesko & Sabates, Ricardo, 2003.
"With the help of one's neighbors: externalities in the production of nutrition in Peru,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 2019-2031, May.
- Alderman, Harold & Hentschel, Jesko & Sabates, Ricardo, 2001. "With the help of one's neighbors - externalities in the production of nutrition in Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2627, The World Bank.
- Penders, Christopher L. & Staatz, John M., 2001.
"The Impact Of Household Level Determinants Of Child Health And Nutrition: Cross-Country Evidence From West Africa,"
11579, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Penders, Christopher L. & Staatz, John M., 2001. "The Impact Of Household-Level Determinants Of Child Health And Nutrition: Cross-Country Evidence From West Africa," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20586, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Minoiu, Camelia & Shemyakina, Olga N., 2014.
"Armed conflict, household victimization, and child health in Côte d'Ivoire,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 237-255.
- Camelia Minoiu & Olga N. Shemyakina, 2012. "Armed Conflict, Household Victimization, and Child Health in Côte d'Ivoire," HiCN Working Papers 115, Households in Conflict Network.
- Camelia Minoiu & Olga N. Shemyakina, 2012. "Armed conflict, household victimization, and child health in Côte d'Ivoire," Working Papers 245, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Lipton, Michael & Ravallion, Martin, 1995. "Poverty and policy," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 41, pages 2551-2657 Elsevier.
- Trani, Jean-Francois & Bakhshi, Parul & Noor, Ayan A. & Lopez, Dominique & Mashkoor, Ashraf, 2010. "Poverty, vulnerability, and provision of healthcare in Afghanistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1745-1755, June.
- Bigsten , Arne & Levin, Jörgen, 2000.
"Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review,"
Working Papers in Economics
32, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bigsten, Arne & Levin, Jorgen, 2001. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review," WIDER Working Paper Series 129, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arne Bigsten & JÃ¶rgen Levin, 2010. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review," Working Papers id:3296, eSocialSciences.
- Chaudhury, Nazmul & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 2003. "Ghost doctors - absenteeism in Bangladeshi health facilities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3065, The World Bank.
- Gertler, Paul J. & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 1997. "Strategies for pricing publicly provided health services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1762, The World Bank.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2000. "Strategies for Success in Human Development," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 49-69.
- Alejandro Ramirez & Gustav Ranis, 1997. "Economic Growth and Human Development," Working Papers 787, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jacoby, Hanan & Wang, Limin, 2004. "Environmental determinants of child mortality in rural china : A competing risks approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3241, The World Bank.
- Gustav Ranis, 2000. "Strategies for Success in Human Development," Working Papers 808, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobali:89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.