Financial Performance of Publicly-Traded Agribusinesses
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ani L. Katchova & Sierra J. Enlow, 2013. "Financial performance of publicly-traded agribusinesses," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 73(1), pages 58-73, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Robert & Soenen, Luc, 2003. "Indicators of Successful Companies," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 364-369, June.
- Mark R. Manfredo & Dwight R. Sanders & Winifred D. Scott, 2011. "Analyst's earnings estimates for publicly traded food companies: How good are they?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 261-279, June.
- Jeffrey P. Katz, 1997. "Managerial behavior and strategy choices in agribusiness cooperatives," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 483-495.
- Sean Cleary, 1999. "The Relationship between Firm Investment and Financial Status," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 673-692, April.
- Cook, Michael L. & Chaddad, Fabio R., 2000. "Agroindustrialization of the global agrifood economy: bridging development economics and agribusiness research," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 207-218, September.
- Zvi Lerman & Claudia Parliament, 1990. "Comparative performance of cooperatives and investor-owned firms in US food industries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(6), pages 527-540.
- Schumacher, Sara K. & Boland, Michael A., 2003. "The Persistence Of Profitability In The Food And Agribusiness Sector," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22124, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
- Cook, Michael L. & Chaddad, Fabio R., 2000. "Agroindustrialization of the global agrifood economy: bridging development economics and agribusiness research," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(3), September.
- Benjamin M. Clark & Joshua D. Detre & Jeremy D'Antoni & Hector Zapata, 2012. "The role of an agribusiness index in a modern portfolio," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(3), pages 362-380, November.
- Ashok K. Mishra & J. Michael Harris & Kenneth W. Erickson & Charlie Hallahan & Joshua D. Detre, 2012. "Drivers of agricultural profitability in the USA: An application of the Du Pont expansion method," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(3), pages 325-340, November.
- Goldsmith, Arthur, 1985. "The private sector and rural development: Can agribusiness help the small farmer?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(10-11), pages 1125-1138.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veselinović, Branislav & Drobnjaković, Maja, 2014. "Qualitative And Quantitative Analysis Of Micro And Macro Aspects Of Agricultural Finance," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-17, October.
- Carlos J.O. Trejo-Pech & Richard N. Weldon & Michael A. Gunderson, 2016. "Earnings Management through Specific Accruals and Discretionary Expenses: Evidence from U.S. Agribusiness Firms," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(1), pages 89-118, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural Finance;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ukysps:164518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daukyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.