Effect of ownership structure on underinvestment and overinvestment: empirical evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ezzeddine Ben Mohamed & Baccar Ame & Abdelfatteh Bouri, 2013. "Investment Cash Flow Sensitivity and Managerial Optimism: A Literature Review via the Classification Scheme Technique," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 5(1), pages 007-026, June.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v5i1p5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Espinosa & Carlos Maquieira, 2010. "Productivity: Sensibilidad del Flujo de Caja sobre la Inversión en Sudamérica: Evidencia para Chile," Working Papers 15, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Ei Yet Chu & Saw Imm Song, 2012. "Executive Compensation, Earnings Management and Over Investment in Malaysia," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 8(Supp. 1), pages 13-37.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:43:p:4378-4393 is not listed on IDEAS
- Magda Bianco & Maria Bontempi & Roberto Golinelli & Giuseppe Parigi, 2013. "Family firms’ investments, uncertainty and opacity," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 1035-1058, May.
- Pindado, Julio & Requejo, Ignacio & de la Torre, Chabela, 2011. "Family control and investment–cash flow sensitivity: Empirical evidence from the Euro zone," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1389-1409.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:321-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valentina Peruzzi, 2017.
"Does family ownership structure affect investment-cash flow sensitivity? Evidence from Italian SMEs,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(43), pages 4378-4393, September.
- Valentina Peruzzi, 2015. "Does family ownership structure affect investment-cash flow sensitivity? Evidence from Italian SMEs," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 112, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Valentina Peruzzi, 2017. "Does family ownership structure affect investment-cash flow sensitivity? Evidence from Italian SMEs," CERBE Working Papers wpC16, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:acctfi:v:49:y:2009:i:2:p:363-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaanzea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.