Do Preferential Trade Agreements Promote Growth? An Evaluation of the Caribbean Basin Economic Recovery Act
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seghezza, Elena & Baldwin, Richard E., 2008.
"Testing for Trade-Induced Investment-Led Growth,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 61(2-3), pages 507-537.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Elena Seghezza, 1996. "Testing for Trade-Induced Investment-Led Growth," NBER Working Papers 5416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Seghezza, Elena, 1996. "Testing for Trade-induced Investment-led Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1331, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0358-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Shaik, Saleem & Batson, Seon, 2009. "The Trade Effects of MERCOSUR and The Andean Community on U.S. Cotton Exports to CBI countries," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46028, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uitcoe:15867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itcgvus.html .