The Trade Effects of MERCOSUR and The Andean Community on U.S. Cotton Exports to CBI countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marseli, Oussama & Epperson, James E., 2002. "An Analysis Of Domestic And Export Demand For U.S. Cotton," Faculty Series 16709, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Çaglar Özden & Gunjan Sharma, 2006. "Price Effects of Preferential Market Access: Caribbean Basin Initiative and the Apparel Sector," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 241-259.
- Skripnitchenko, Anatoliy & Abbott, Philip C., 2003. "Preferential Trade Arrangements In Apparel Exports From The Caribbean To The U.S.: A Dynamic Investment Approach," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21977, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Koo, Won W. & Karemera, David, 1992. "Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of the U.S.-Canadian Free Trade Agreement," Agricultural Economics Reports 23345, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Srivastava, Rajendra K & Green, Robert T, 1986. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade Flows," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 623-640, October.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Shaik, Saleem & Allen, Albert J. & Ofori-Boadu, Victor, 2007. "Trade Effects of the Central American Free Trade Agreement," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9815, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dean, Judith M., 2002. "Do Preferential Trade Agreements Promote Growth? An Evaluation of the Caribbean Basin Economic Recovery Act," Working Papers 15867, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Bajpai, Siddharth & Mohanty, Samarendu, 2008. "Impacts of Exchange Rate Volatility on the U.S. Cotton Exports," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6849, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vado, Ligia & Willis, David B. & Mohanty, Samarendu, 2004. "Cotton Supply Response In Brazil: Traditional Vs. Expansion Region," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34712, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2000. "Preferential Trade Liberalization: The Traditional Theory and New Developments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 287-331, June.
- Hilbun, Brian M. & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Dufour, Elizabeth Anne, 2006. "A Determination of the Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of Regional Trade Agreements in the Western Hemisphere," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21138, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Loper, Nathan & Abbott, Philip C. & Foster, Kenneth A., 2003. "Preferential Trade Of Agricultural Commodities In The Caribbean Basin," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22018, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooke, Edgar F A, 2011. "The impact of trade preferences on exports of developing countries: the case of the AGOA and CBI preferences of the USA," MPRA Paper 31439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPanel data; trade diversion; trade creation; CBI; cotton imports; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeana:46028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .