Price Effects of Preferential Market Access: Caribbean Basin Initiative and the Apparel Sector
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazunobu HAYAKAWA & Tadashi ITO, 2015. "Tariff Pass-through of the World-wide Trade: Empirical Evidence at Tariff-line Level," Working Papers DP-2015-34, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Olivier Cadot & Jaime de Melo, 2015.
"Why OECD Countries Should Reform Rules of Origin,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 16, pages 381-409
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2017. "Asymmetric tariff pass-through to trade prices," IDE Discussion Papers 631, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Nuttawut Laksanapanyakul & Hiroshi Mukunoki & Shujiro Urata, 2016. "Impact of Free Trade Agreement Utilisation on Import Prices," Working Papers DP-2016-24, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Shaik, Saleem & Batson, Seon, 2009. "The Trade Effects of MERCOSUR and The Andean Community on U.S. Cotton Exports to CBI countries," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46028, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Daniel Lederman & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2006. "Recent Evidence on Private Sector Capabilities, Trade Liberalization, Foreign Direct Investment, and Deregulation Are Not Enough," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8204, The World Bank.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Laksanapanyakul, Nuttawut & Yoshimi, Taiyo, 2016. "Firm-level utilization rates of regional trade agreements : importers' perspective," IDE Discussion Papers 615, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Toshiyuki Matsuura & Kazunobu Hayakawa & Nuttawut LAKSANAPANYAKUL & Yuta Watabe, 2014. "Price and Quality Changes in Outsiders of Regional Trade Agreements," Working Papers e84, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Hayakawa Kazunobu, 2015. "Impacts of FTA Utilization on Firm Performance," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 1325-1352, July.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Nuttawut, Laksanapanyakul & Shiino, Kohei, 2013. "Some practical guidance for the computation of free trade agreement utilization rates," IDE Discussion Papers 438, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kazunobu HAYAKAWA & Nuttawut LAKSANAPANYAKUL & Shujiro URATA, 2015. "Firm-level Impact of Free Trade Agreements on Import Prices," Working Papers DP-2015-33, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Cooke, Edgar F A, 2011. "The impact of trade preferences on exports of developing countries: the case of the AGOA and CBI preferences of the USA," MPRA Paper 31439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2005. "Dominican Republic : Review of Trade and Labor Competitiveness," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8531, The World Bank.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Kimura, Fukunari & Laksanapanyakul, Nuttawut, 2016. "Firm-level trade creation and diversion of regional trade agreements in Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 621, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Portugal-Pérez, Alberto, 2006. "Rules of Origin for Preferential Trading Arrangements: Implications for AFTA of EU and US Regimes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2013. "How do free trade agreements change import prices? : firm-level evidence from China's imports from ASEAN," IDE Discussion Papers 436, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:20:y:2006:i:2:p:241-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.