Estimating the Tariff-Equivalent of NTMs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Judith M. Dean & Robert Feinberg & Michael Ferrantino, 2005. "Estimating The Tariff-Equivalent Of Ntms," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Methods For Assessing The Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures And Trade Facilitation, chapter 13, pages 289-309 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
References listed on IDEAS
- Kees Jan Van Garderen & Chandra Shah, 2002. "Exact interpretation of dummy variables in semilogarithmic equations," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 149-159, June.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-475, June.
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 1997. "Measurement of Non-Tariff Barriers," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 179, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soamiely Andriamananjara & Michael Ferrantino & Marinos Tsigas, 2005.
"Alternative Approaches In Estimating The Economic Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures: Results From Newly Quantified Measures,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Methods For Assessing The Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures And Trade Facilitation, chapter 19, pages 525-540
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Andriamananjara, Soamiely & Ferrantino, Michael J. & Tsigas, Marinos E., 2003. "Alternative Approaches in Estimating the Economic Effects of Non-Tariff Measures: Results from Newly Quantified Measures," Working Papers 15872, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Michael J. Ferrantino, 2006. "Quantifying the Trade and Economic Effects of Non-Tariff Measures," OECD Trade Policy Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2007.
"Market Access Limitations of the Philippines in the EU Market,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22679, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Liao, Christine Marie & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2007. "Market Access Limitations of the Philippines in the EU Market," Discussion Papers DP 2007-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Garcia-Alvarez-Coque, Jose Maria & Martí-Selva, Maria-Luis, 2006.
"A Gravity Approach to Assess the Effects of Association Agreements on Euromediterranean Trade of Fruits and Vegetables,"
4124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selva, Maria Luisa Marti & Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria, 2006. "A Gravity Approach to Assess the Effects of Association Agreements on Euromediterranean Trade of Fruits and Vegetables," Working Papers 18874, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Sangeeta Khorana & Nicholas Perdikis & May T. Yeung & William A. Kerr, 2010. "Bilateral Trade Agreements in the Era of Globalization," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13719, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uitcoe:15858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itcgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.