Wholesaler Markup Decisions Under Demand Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Timothy PARK & Luanne LOHR, 1996. "Wholesaler Markup Decisions Under Demand Uncertainty," Faculty Series 96-13, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rob Fraser, 1995.
"An Analysis Of The Role Of Uncertainty In The Marketing Of Perishable Products,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 233-240.
- Fraser, R.W., 1994. "An Analysis of the Role of Uncertainty in the Marketing of Perishable Products," Discussion Papers 232262, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Rosenthal, Robert W., 1993. "Bargaining rules of thumb," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 15-24, September.
- Timothy A. Park & Luanne Lohr, 1996. "Supply and Demand Factors for Organic Produce," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 647-655.
- Hey, John D, 1983. "Whither Uncertainty?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(369a), pages 130-139, Supplemen.
- Fraser, Robert W, 1985. "Uncertainty and the Theory of Mark-up Pricing," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 55-64, January.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "Theory of the Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291, June.
- Jennifer Morgan & Bruce Barbour, 1991. "Marketing organic produce in New Jersey: Obstacles and opportunities," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 143-163.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk aversion; marketing margins; comparative statics; organics; Demand and Price Analysis; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ugeofs:16699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daugaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.