Bargaining rules of thumb
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Vincent P. Crawford & Miguel A. Costa-Gomes & Nagore Iriberri, 2013. "Structural Models of Nonequilibrium Strategic Thinking: Theory, Evidence, and Applications," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(1), pages 5-62, March.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Hugo, Marie-Anne & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1997.
"Game theory econometric models: application to procurements in the space industry,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 951-959, April.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Hugo, Marie-Anne & Richard, Jean-François, 1996. "Game Theory Econometric Models: Application to Procurements in the Space Industry," IDEI Working Papers 62, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Wellman Michael P & Osepayshvili Anna & MacKie-Mason Jeffrey K & Reeves Daniel, 2008. "Bidding Strategies for Simultaneous Ascending Auctions," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-43, December.
- Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne, 1996. "Wholesaler Markup Decisions Under Demand Uncertainty," Faculty Series 16699, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Timothy PARK & Luanne LOHR, 1996. "Wholesaler Markup Decisions Under Demand Uncertainty," Faculty Series 96-13, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Binmore, Ken & Samuelson, Larry & Young, Peyton, 2003. "Equilibrium selection in bargaining models," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 296-328, November.
- Richard, Jean-François, 2000. "Conférence François-Albert Angers (1999). Enchères : théorie économique et réalité," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(2), pages 173-198, juin.
- John Conlisk, 1996. "Why Bounded Rationality?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 669-700, June.
- Olivier Armantier & Jean-Pierre Florens & Jean-François Richard, 1998. "Équilibre approximatif et règle intuitive : une application aux appels d'offres dans l'industrie spatiale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 132(1), pages 179-190.
- Armantier, O. & Florens, J.-P. & Richard, J.-F., 1997. "Equilibre approximatif et regle intuitive: une application aux appels d'offres dans l'industrie spatiale," Papers 97.487, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:22:y:1993:i:1:p:15-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed