Wic And The Nutrient Intake Of Children
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fox, Mary Kay & Hamilton, William L. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2004. "Effects Of Food Assistance And Nutrition Programs On Nutrition And Health: Volume 4, Executive Summary Of The Literature Review," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33871, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Michele Ploeg, 2009. "Do Benefits of U.S. Food Assistance Programs for Children Spillover to Older Children in the Same Household?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 412-427, December.
- Christina Robinson, 2013. "Younger Siblings Can Be Good for Your Health: An Examination of Spillover Benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 172-184, June.
- Carlson, Andrea & Senauer, Benjamin, 2002. "Estimating The Effect Of The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program For Women, Infants And Children (Wic) On Children'S Health," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19762, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ishdorj, Ariun & Jensen, Helen H. & Tobias, Justin, 2007.
"Intra-Household Allocation and Consumption of WIC-Approved Foods: A Bayesian Approach,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12833, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ariun Ishdorj & Helen H. Jensen & Justin Tobias, 2007. "Intra-Household Allocation and Consumption of WIC-Approved Foods: A Bayesian Approach," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp452, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Rachel Dunifon & Lori Kowaleski-Jones, 2001. "Associations Between Participation in the National School Lunch Program, Food Insecurity, and Child Well-Being," JCPR Working Papers 249, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Yen, Steven T., 2010. "The effects of SNAP and WIC programs on nutrient intakes of children," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 576-583, December.
- Janet Currie, 2003. "U.S. Food and Nutrition Programs," NBER Chapters,in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 199-290 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsWIC; nutrient intake; self-selection bias; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersfa:33803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .