Effects of WIC Program Participation on Food Consumption and Diet Quality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Strauss & Duncan Thomas, 1998. "Health, Nutrition, and Economic Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 766-817, June.
- Variyam, Jayachandran N. & Blaylock, James R. & Smallwood, David M. & Basiotis, P. Peter, 1998.
"USDA's Healthy Eating Index and Nutrition Information,"
33588, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Variyam, Jayachandran & Blaylock, James R. & Smallwood, David, 1998. "USDA's Healthy Eating Index and Nutrition Information," Technical Bulletins 184379, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Variyam, Jayachandran N. & Blaylock, James R. & Smallwood, David & Basiotis, P. Peter, 1998. "USDA's Healthy Eating Index and Nutrition Information," Technical Bulletins 156811, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Parke E. Wilde & Paul E. McNamara & Christine K. Ranney, 1999. "The Effect of Income and Food Programs on Dietary Quality: A Seemingly Unrelated Regression Analysis with Error Components," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 959-971.
- Variyam, Jayachandran N., 2001. "Wic Participation And The Nutrient Intake Of Preschoolers," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20623, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.