Economic Research Of Interest To Agriculture, 1979-1981
This bibliography of Giannini Foundation members' publications, Economic Research of Interest to Agriculture was first issued on May 6, 1951, the eighty-first birthday of A.P. Giannini, and included the Giannini Foundation of Agricultural Economics members' works from 1929 through 1950. The first three issues were compiled and edited by the Giannini Foundation's first librarian, Orpha E. Cummings, 1930-1958. The issues that followed were edited by librarians, Mary Lida Eakin, 1958-1967; Virginia A. Fox, 1967-1980; and Grace Dote, 1970-2001.
|Date of creation:||1982|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://are.berkeley.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Carter, Colin, 1981.
"Futures market efficiency in the soybean complex,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
139R, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Carter, Colin A., 1982. "Futures market efficiency in the soybean complex," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7d48x9qc, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Matulich, Scott C. & Carman, Hoy F. & Carter, Harold O., 1979. "Systems Analysis Of Livestock Waste Management: A Study Of Large-Scale Dairying," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(02), December.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-98, January.
- Carter, Colin A. & Hueth, Darrell L. & Mamer, John W. & Schmitz, Andrew, 1981. "Labor Strikes And The Price Of Lettuce," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(01), July.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1981. "Sociosystem and ecosystem coevolution in the amazon," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 238-254, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ucbeer:7291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.