Causes Of Multifunctionality: Externalities Or Political Pressure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Baylis, Katherine R. & Casamatta, Georges & Peplow, Stephen & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 2005. "Causes of Multifunctionality: Externalities or Political Pressure?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19297, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Baylis, Katherine R. & Rausser, Gordon C., 2004. "Agri-Environmental Programs In The United States And The European Union," Working Papers 15848, University of British Columbia, Food and Resource Economics.
- Ian Hodge, 2000. "Agri-environmental Pelationships and the Choice of Policy Mechanism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 257-273, February.
- Bimonte, Salvatore, 2002. "Information access, income distribution, and the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 145-156, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baylis, Kathy & Peplow, Stephen & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo, 2008. "Agri-environmental policies in the EU and United States: A comparison," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 753-764, May.
- Bertoni, Danilo & Olper, Alessandro, 2012. "The Political Economy Of Agri-Environmental Measures: An Empirical Assessment At The Eu Regional Level," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 6.
- Bertoni, Danilo & Olper, Alessandro, 2008. "The Political Economy of EU Agri-environmental measures: An empirical Assessment at the Regional Level," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44435, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ubcwps:15841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daubcca.html .