Agri-environmental Pelationships and the Choice of Policy Mechanism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baylis, Kathy & Peplow, Stephen & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo, 2008. "Agri-environmental policies in the EU and United States: A comparison," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 753-764, May.
- Edwards, Geoff & Fraser, Iain, 2001. "Reconsidering agri-environmental policy permitted by the Uruguay round agreement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 313-326, May.
- Bertoni, Danilo & Olper, Alessandro, 2012. "The Political Economy Of Agri-Environmental Measures: An Empirical Assessment At The Eu Regional Level," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 6.
- Andres Picazo-Tadeo & Ernest Reig-Martinez, 2006. "Agricultural externalities and environmental regulation: evaluating good practice in citrus production," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 1327-1334.
- Oparinde, Adewale, 2010. "Investigating the relationship between income, health and biomass consumption: a panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 39305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nastis, Stefanos A. & Michailidis, Anastasios & Mattas, Konstadinos, 2011. "Crop biodiversity repercussions of subsidized organic farming in Greece," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114628, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gramzow, Andreas, 2009. "Rural development as provision of local public goods: Theory and evidence from Poland," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 51, number 92313.
- Defrancesco, Edi & Gatto, Paola & Runge, C. Ford & Trestini, Samuele, 2006. "Factors Affecting Farmers' Participation in Agri-Environmental Measures: Evidence from a Case Study," Conference Papers 6688, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Baylis, Katherine R. & Peplow, Stephen & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 2005.
"Causes Of Multifunctionality: Externalities Or Political Pressure,"
15841, University of British Columbia, Food and Resource Economics.
- Baylis, Katherine R. & Casamatta, Georges & Peplow, Stephen & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 2005. "Causes of Multifunctionality: Externalities or Political Pressure?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19297, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bredahl, Maury E. & Prestegard, Sjur Spildo & Nersten, Nils Kristian, 2002. "Multifunctionality: Concepts and Applications to the WTO Negotiations on Agriculture," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24970, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sauer, Johannes & Wossink, Ada, 2010. "The Marginal Cost Of Agri-Environmental Services," 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93939, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe & Hodge, Ian D., 2003.
"European agri-environmental policy for the 21st century,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(1), March.
- Uwe Latacz-Lohmann & Ian Hodge, 2003. "European agri-environmental policy for the 21st century," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(1), pages 123-139, March.
- Wasilewski, Adam & Sikor, Thomas, 2003. "Institutional Options for the Protection of Open Space: Evidence from Poland," Discussion Papers 18887, CEESA: Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture International Research Project.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:23:y:2000:i:2:p:257-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.