Zur Wirkungsweise eines outputorientierten Agrarumweltprogramms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mann, Stefan, 2008. "Zur Wirkungsweise Eines Outputorientierten Agrarumweltprogramms," 48th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 24-26, 2008 52659, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Mann, Stefan, 2001. "Zur Effizienz der deutschen Agrarverwaltung," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(05), pages 1-6.
- Stefan Mann, 2005. "Farm Size Growth and Participation in Agri‐environmental Schemes: A Configural Frequency Analysis of the Swiss Case," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 373-384, December.
- Arild Vatn, 1998. "Input versus Emission Taxes: Environmental Taxes in a Mass Balance and Transaction Costs Perspective," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(4), pages 514-525.
- Nick Hanley & David Oglethorpe, 1999. "Emerging Policies on Externalities from Agriculture: An Analysis for the European Union," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1222-1227.
- Uwe Latacz‐Lohmann & Ian Hodge, 2003.
"European agri‐environmental policy for the 21st century,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(1), pages 123-139, March.
- Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe & Hodge, Ian D., 2003. "European agri-environmental policy for the 21st century," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(1), pages 1-17.
- Joseph C. Cooper, 2003.
"A Joint Framework for Analysis of Agri-Environmental Payment Programs,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 976-987.
- Cooper, Joseph C., 2001. "A Joint Framework for Analysis of Agri-Environmental Payment Programs," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20493, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Helen F. Ladd, 1993. "State responses to the TRA86 revenue windfalls: A new test of the flypaper effect," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 82-103.
- Gerard Wynn & Bob Crabtree & Jacqueline Potts, 2001. "Modelling Farmer Entry into the Environmentally Sensitive Area Schemes in Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 65-82, January.
- Mann, Stefan, 2003. "Die Kosten der Okomassnahmen in der Schweizer Landwirtschaft," Agrarwirtschaft und Agrarsoziologie\ Economie et Sociologie Rurales, Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 2003(1), pages 1-28.
- Holm-Muller, Karin & Witzke, Heinz Peter, 2002. "Das moderne Konzept der internen Subventionierung als Kriterium zur Identifizierung von Wettbewerbsverzerrungen bei europäischen Agrarumweltmaßnahmen," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 51(05), pages 1-8.
- Richard D. Horan & James S. Shortle & David G. Abler, 1999. "Green Payments for Nonpoint Pollution Control," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1210-1215.
- Meyer-Aurich, Andreas, 2005. "Economic and environmental analysis of sustainable farming practices - a Bavarian case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 190-206, November.
- Isabel Vanslembrouck & Guido Van Huylenbroeck & Wim Verbeke, 2002. "Determinants of the Willingness of Belgian Farmers to Participate in Agri‐environmental Measures," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 489-511, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kulawik, Jacek, 2014. "Administrative and transaction-related costs of subsidising agriculture," Problems of Agricultural Economics / Zagadnienia Ekonomiki Rolnej 235398, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alló, Maria & Igleasias, Eva & Loureiro, Maria L., 2013. "Farmers’ preferences and social capital towards agri-environmental schemes for protecting birds," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150620, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bertoni, Danilo & Olper, Alessandro, 2012. "The Political Economy Of Agri-Environmental Measures: An Empirical Assessment At The Eu Regional Level," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 6(3-4), pages 1-12, November.
- Daniele Mozzato & Paola Gatto & Edi Defrancesco & Lucia Bortolini & Francesco Pirotti & Elena Pisani & Luigi Sartori, 2018. "The Role of Factors Affecting the Adoption of Environmentally Friendly Farming Practices: Can Geographical Context and Time Explain the Differences Emerging from Literature?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-23, August.
- Unay-Gailhard, İlkay & Bojnec, Štefan, 2015. "Farm size and participation in agri-environmental measures: Farm-level evidence from Slovenia," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 273-282.
- Seroa da Motta, Ronaldo & Ortiz, Ramon Arigoni, 2018. "Costs and Perceptions Conditioning Willingness to Accept Payments for Ecosystem Services in a Brazilian Case," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 333-342.
- Campus, Daniela, 2014. "Evaluating agri-environmental schemes. The case of Tuscany," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 172969, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Lakner, Sebastian & Zinngrebe, Yves & Koemle, Dieter, 2020. "Combining management plans and payment schemes for targeted grassland conservation within the Habitats Directive in Saxony, Eastern Germany," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Doris Läpple, 2010. "Adoption and Abandonment of Organic Farming: An Empirical Investigation of the Irish Drystock Sector," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 697-714, September.
- Ha, Arthur & O'Neill, Terry & Strappazzon, Loris & Stoneham, Gary, 2003. "Bush Tender Participation in First Bidding Round: What are the Characteristics of Rural Landholders who Participated?," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57882, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Dwyer, Janet & Clark, Mike & Kirwan, James & Kambites, Carol & Lewis, Nick & Molnarova, Anna & Thompson, Ken & Mantino, Francesco & Tarangioli, Serena & Monteleone, Alessandro & Bolli, Martina & Fagia, 2008. "Review of Rural Development Instruments: DG Agri project 2006-G4-10. Final Report," MPRA Paper 50290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Hynes & Eoghan Garvey, 2008. "Modelling Structural State Dependency in Agri-Environmental Schemes," Working Papers 0827, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Stupak, Nataliya & Sanders, Jürn & Heinrich, Barbara, 2019. "The Role of Farmers' Understanding of Nature in Shaping their Uptake of Nature Protection Measures," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 301-311.
- Calvet, Coralie & Le Coent, Philippe & Napoleone, Claude & Quétier, Fabien, 2019.
"Challenges of achieving biodiversity offset outcomes through agri-environmental schemes: Evidence from an empirical study in Southern France,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 113-125.
- Coralie Calvet & Philippe Le Coënt & Claude Napoleone & Fabien Quetier, 2017. "Challenges of achieving biodiversity offset outcomes through agri-environmental schemes: evidence from an empirical study in Southern France »," Working Papers 17-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Coralie Calvet & Philippe Le Coent & Claude Napoleone & Fabien Quétier, 2019. "Challenges of achieving biodiversity offset outcomes through agrienvironmental schemes: Evidence from an empirical study in Southern France," Post-Print hal-02154644, HAL.
- Christian Schader & Jürn Sanders & Thomas Nemecek & Nic Lampkin & Matthias Stolze, 2008. "A Modelling Approach for Evaluating Agri-Environmental Policies at Sector Level," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 1(1), pages 93-132.
- Mäntymaa, Erkki & Pouta, Eija & Hiedanpää, Juha, 2021. "Forest owners' interest in participation and their compensation claims in voluntary landscape value trading: The case of wind power parks in Finland," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C).
- Lakner, S. & Kleinknecht, U., 2013.
"Naturschutzfachliche Optimierung von Grünland mit Hilfe der FFH-Managementplanung in Sachsen,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 48, March.
- Lakner, Sebastian & Kleinknecht, Uta, 2012. "Naturschutzfachliche Optimierung Von Grünland Mit Hilfe Der Ffh-Managementplanung In Sachsen," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137382, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Kanchanaroek, Yingluck & Aslam, Uzma, 2017. "Assessing Farmers’ Preferences To Participate In Agri-environment Policies In Thailand," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 260888, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Defrancesco, Edi & Gatto, Paola & Runge, C. Ford & Trestini, Samuele, 2006. "Factors Affecting Farmers' Participation in Agri-Environmental Measures: Evidence from a Case Study," Conference Papers 6688, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Espinosa-Goded, Maria & Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Ruto, Eric, 2009. "Modeling Farmers Prefences For Agrienvironmental Scheme Design: A Spanish Case Study," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50328, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Coyne, L & Kendall, H & Hansda, R & Reed, M.S. & Williams, D.J.L., 2021. "Identifying economic and societal drivers of engagement in agri-environmental schemes for English dairy producers," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewipr:260040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.