Emerging Policies on Externalities from Agriculture: An Analysis for the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jolejole, Christina B. & Swinton, Scott M. & Lupi, Frank, 2009. "Incentives to Supply Enhanced Ecosystem Services from Cropland," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49356, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Travisi, C.M. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Managing environmental risk in agriculture: a systematic perspective on the potential of quantitative policy-oriented risk valuation," Serie Research Memoranda 0043, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Petr Havlik & Geoffroy Enjolras & Jean-Marie Boisson & Florence Jacquet & Michel Lherm & Patrick Veysset, 2008.
"Environmental good production in the optimum activities portfolio of a risk averse-farmer,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 86(1), pages 9-33.
- Havlik, Petr & Jacquet, Florence & Boisson, Jean-Marie & Veysset, Patrick & Lherm, Michel, 2005. "Environmental Good Production in the Optimum Activities Portfolio of a Risk Averse Farmer," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24594, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2010.
"Managing increasing environmental risks through agrobiodiversity and agrienvironmental policies,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(5), pages 483-496, September.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2008. "Managing increasing environmental risks through agro-biodiversity and agri-environmental policies," Working Paper Series in Economics 80, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Marita Laukkanen & Céline Nauges, 2014.
"Evaluating Greening Farm Policies: A Structural Model for Assessing Agri-environmental Subsidies,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(3), pages 458-481.
- Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Céline, 2012. "Evaluating greening farm policies: A structural model for assessing agri-environmental subsidies," Working Papers 40, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Steele, Scott R., 2009. "Expanding the solution set: Organizational economics and agri-environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 398-405, December.
- Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Celine, 2012. "Impact of agri‐environmental policies on farming practices and nutrient loading," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124347, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:81:y:1999:i:5:p:1222-1227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.