Naturschutzfachliche Optimierung Von Grünland Mit Hilfe Der Ffh-Managementplanung In Sachsen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Mann, 2005. "Farm Size Growth and Participation in Agri-environmental Schemes: A Configural Frequency Analysis of the Swiss Case," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 373-384.
- Isabel Vanslembrouck & Guido Huylenbroeck & Wim Verbeke, 2002. "Determinants of the Willingness of Belgian Farmers to Participate in Agri-environmental Measures," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 489-511.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropäische Umweltpolitik; Agrarumweltprogramme; FFH–Managementplanung; Entscheidung; Naturschutz; European environmental policy; agri-environmental programs; FFH-Managementplans; decision; nature-protection; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-11-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GER-2012-11-24 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi12:137382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.