Consumer Preferences for Biopreservatives in Beef and Pork Packaging and Testing the Importance of Product Origin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A., 1991. "Can We Take The Con Out Of Meat Demand Studies?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Pierre M. L. Pelzer & Dale J. Menkhaus & Glen D. Whipple & Ray A. Field & Shawn W. Moore, 1991. "Factors influencing consumer rankings of alternative retail beef packaging," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 253-267.
- Adamowicz W. & Louviere J. & Williams M., 1994.
"Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-292, May.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Louviere, J. & Willians, M., 1992. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities," Staff Paper Series 232531, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- McLeod, K. & Boxall, P.C. & Adamowicz, W.L. & Williams, M. & Louviere, J.J., 1993. "The Incorporation of Nontimber Goods and Services in Integrated Resource Management, I. An Introduction to the Alberta Moose Hunting Study Interim Project Report," Project Report Series 232381, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Schmitz, John D. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1991. "Food Nutritional Quality: A Pilot Study On Consumer Awareness," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 22(2), June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Michelle & Unterschultz, James R. & Lerohl, Mel L., 2001. "Supply Chain Competency: Recipe For Cereal And Livestock Marketing In Alberta?," Project Report Series 24050, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ualbpr:24043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/drualca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.