Food production, distribution and culture: public views, interests and concerns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Leat, Philip M.K. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2009. "Food production, distribution and culture: public views, interests and concerns," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51061, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Leat, Philip M.K. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2009. "Food production, distribution and culture: public views, interests and concerns," Working Papers 109391, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andy Choi & Franco Papandrea & Jeff Bennett, 2007. "Assessing cultural values: developing an attitudinal scale," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 31(4), pages 311-335, December.
- Steven Levitt & John List, 2008. "Homo economicus evolves," Artefactual Field Experiments 00095, The Field Experiments Website.
- Carl Roberts, 2000. "A Conceptual Framework for Quantitative Text Analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 259-274, August.
- repec:feb:artefa:0095 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:feb:natura:0056 is not listed on IDEAS
- Webster, Frederick E, Jr, 1975. " Determining the Characteristics of the Socially Conscious Consumer," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 188-196, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Policy; Scotland; Text analysis; Consumer research; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:srlewp:109391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lesacuk.html .