Demand and Supply Analysis of Farm, Farmer and Farm Family Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Babcock, Bruce A., 1990. "Value of Weather Information in Market Equilibrium (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10592, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wolf, Steven & Just, David & Zilberman, David, 2001. "Between data and decisions: the organization of agricultural economic information systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 121-141, January.
- Suzanne Thornsbury & Kathy Davis & Tara Minton, 2003. "Adding Value to Agricultural Data: A Golden Opportunity," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 550-568.
- Kislev, Yoav & Peterson, Willis, 1982. "Prices, Technology, and Farm Size," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(3), pages 578-595, June.
- M. Timko & R. M. A. Loyns, 1989. "Market Information Needs for Prairie Farmers," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(4), pages 609-627, December.
- Victoria Salin & Amy P. Thurow & Katherine R. Smith & Nicole Elmer, 1998. "Exploring the Market for Agricultural Economics Information: Views of Private Sector Analysts," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 114-124.
- David R. Just & Steven A. Wolf & David Zilberman, 2006. "Effect of information formats on information services: analysis of four selected agricultural commodities in the USA," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 35(3), pages 289-301, November.
- David R. Just & Steven A. Wolf & Steve Wu & David Zilberman, 2002. "Consumption of Economic Information in Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(1), pages 39-52.
More about this item
Keywordsdata demand; data supply; farm heterogeneity; policy; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:spaawp:114094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://servsas.fsaa.ulaval.ca/index.php?id=12482&L=1 .