Approach towards an operational tool to apply institutional analysis for the assessment of policy feasibility within SEAMLESS-IF
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.seamless-ip.org|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schroeder, Carsten & Burchardi, Henrike & Thiele, Holger D., 2005. "Zahlungsbereitschaften fÃ¼r Frischmilch aus der Region: Ergebnisse einer Kontingenten Bewertung und einer experimentellen Untersuchung," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(5).
- Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank, 2005. "Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523, March.
- Alesina, Alberto & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2002.
"Who trusts others?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 207-234, August.
- Kerr, William A., 2004. "The Changing Nature of Protectionism: Are "Free Traders" Up to the Challenges It Presents?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 5(2).
- Depres, Christophe & Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel, 2005.
"Contracting for Environmental Property Rights: The Case of Vittel,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24729, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christophe Depres & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2008. "Contracting for Environmental Property Rights: The Case of Vittel," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(299), pages 412-434, 08.
- Sunstein, Cass R, 1993. "Endogenous Preferences, Environmental Law," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 217-54, June.
- McCann, Laura & Colby, Bonnie & Easter, K. William & Kasterine, Alexander & Kuperan, K.V., 2005. "Transaction cost measurement for evaluating environmental policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 527-542, March.
- Glachant, Jean-Michel, 1998. "England's wholesale electricity market: could this hybrid institutional arrangement be transposed to the European Union?1," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 63-74, June.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2000.
"Agriculture And The Environment,"
28567, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Hodge, Ian & McNally, Sandra, 2000. "Wetland restoration, collective action and the role of water management institutions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 107-118, October.
- Konstantinos Giannakas & Jonathan D. Kaplan, 2005. "Policy Design and Conservation Compliance on Highly Erodible Lands," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(1).
- Dorward, Andrew & Kydd, Jonathan & Poulton, Colin, 2002. "Institutional Dimensions Of Trade Liberalisation And Poverty," ADU Working Papers 10921, Imperial College at Wye, Department of Agricultural Sciences.
- Katharina PISTOR, 2000. "The Standardization Of Law And Its Effect On Developing Economies," G-24 Discussion Papers 4, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Claude Ménard & Peter G. Klein, 2004.
"Organizational Issues in the Agrifood Sector: Toward a Comparative Approach,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(3), pages 750-755.
- Claude Ménard & Peter G. Klein, 2004. "Organizational Issues in the Agrifood Sector: Toward a Comparative Approach," Industrial Organization 0401005, EconWPA.
- Raynaud, Emmanuel & Sauvée, Loïc, 2000. "Signes collectifs de qualité et structures de gouvernance," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3474, Paris Dauphine University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:seamre:9295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.