Ex-ante Policy Assessment from an Institutional Perspective. A Procedure for Institutional Compatibility Assessment (PICA)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:reg:rpubli:276 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberta Capello & Alessia Spairani, 2004. "Ex-ante Evaluation of European ICTs Policies: Efficiency vs Cohesion Scenarios," ERSA conference papers ersa04p5, European Regional Science Association.
- Murray, Catherine, 2005. "Social Capital and Cooperation in Central and Eastern Europe: A Theoretical Perspective," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18831, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Murray, Catherine, 2008. "Social Capital and Cooperation in Central and Eastern Europe â€“ A Framework for Research on Governance," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 36(1).
- Ayalneh Bogale & Benedikt Korf, 2007.
"To share or not to share? (non-)violence, scarcity and resource access in Somali Region, Ethiopia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 743-765.
- Bogale, Ayalneh & Korf, Benedikt, 2005. "To Share or Not to Share? (Non-) Violence, Scarcity and Resource Access in Somali Region, Ethiopia," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18842, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Kenneth I. Wolpin & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2000. "Natural "Natural Experiments" in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(4), pages 827-874, December.
- Stavins, Robert, 2004. "Environmental Economics," Working Paper Series rwp04-051, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Colin Kirkpatrick & David Parker & Yin-Fang Zhang, 2004.
"Regulatory Impact Assessment in Developing and Transition Economies: A Survey of Current Practice,"
Public Money & Management,
Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 24(5), pages 291-296, October.
- Colin Kirkpatrick & David Parker & Yin-Fang Zhang, 2004. "Regulatory Impact Assessment in Developing and Transition Economies: A Survey of Current Practice," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 291-296, October.
- Jiri Blazek & Jan Vozab, 2006. "Ex-ante evaluation in the new member states: The case of the Czech Republic," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 237-248.
- Schleyer, Christian & Theesfeld, Insa & Hagedorn, Konrad & Aznar, Olivier & Callois, Jean-Marc & Verburg, Rene & Yelkouni, Martin & Olsson, Johanna Alkan, 2007. "Approach towards an operational tool to apply institutional analysis for the assessment of policy feasibility within SEAMLESS-IF," Reports 9295, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Aligica, Paul Dragos, 2005. "Institutional analysis and economic development policy: notes on the applied agenda of the Bloomington School: Extending Peter Boettke and Christopher Coyne's Outline of the Research Program of the Wo," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 159-165, June.
- Becker, Henk A., 2001. "Social impact assessment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 311-321, January.
- Eggers, Jorg & Laschewski, Lutz & Schleyer, Christian, 2004. "Agri-Environmental Policy in Germany: Understanding the Role of Regional Administration," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18832, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Boettke, Peter J. & Coyne, Christopher J., 2005. "Methodological individualism, spontaneous order and the research program of the Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 145-158, June.
- Leger, Andreanne, 2005. "Intellectual property rights in Mexico: Do they play a role?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1865-1879, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theesfeld, Insa & Schleyer, Christian & Callois, Jean-Marc & Aznar, Olivier, 2008. "Ex-ante Policy Assessment of Agricultural, Environmental, and Rural Policies from an Institutional Perspective: The Procedure for Institutional Compatibility Assessment," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43646, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsEx-ante Policy Assessment; Institutional Policy Assessment; Agricultural and Food Policy; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; B49; D78; Q18;
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huiain:6112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .