Social Capital and Cooperation in Central and Eastern Europe – A Framework for Research on Governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kunioka, Todd & Woller, Gary M., 1999. "In (a) democracy we trust: social and economic determinants of support for democratic procedures in central and eastern Europe," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 577-596.
- Annen, Kurt, 2003. "Social capital, inclusive networks, and economic performance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 449-463, April.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2002. "Social Capital and Community Governance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 419-436, November.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Klarita G??rxhani, 2005.
"Formation of social capital in Central and Eastern Europe: Understanding the gap vis-??-vis developed countries,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp766, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Gërxhani, Klarita, 2005. "Formation of Social Capital in Central and Eastern Europe: Understanding the Gap Vis-a-Vis Developed Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5068, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grootaert Grootaert & Deepa Narayan & Veronica Nyhan Jones & Michael Woolcock, 2004. "Measuring Social Capital : An Integrated Questionnaire," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15033, Juni.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nowak, Piotr & GORLACH, KRZYSZTOF, 2015. "Rolnicy I Spółdzielczość W Polsce: Stary Czy Nowy Ruch Społeczny?," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 1(166.1).
- Matczak, Piotr, 2008. "Is network governance possible? The case of Polish Drawienski National Park, Poland," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 36(1), pages 1-18.
- Forgács, Csaba, 2008. "Leadership and Importance of Social Capital in Cooperatives during Transition: A Case Study of Two Cooperatives," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 36(1), pages 1-16.
- Niels Spierings, 2017. "Trust and Tolerance across the Middle East and North Africa: A Comparative Perspective on the Impact of the Arab Uprisings," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(2), pages 4-15.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2008. "BEHAVIOURS OF CONSERVATION ORGANIZATIONS AND THEIR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPLICATIONS. Analysis based on New (and not so new) Institutional Economics," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 6185, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Marquardt, Doris, 2013. "Decades of practical experience and network theory," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 27-45.
- Theesfeld, Insa & Schleyer, Christian & Callois, Jean-Marc & Aznar, Olivier, 2008. "Ex-ante Policy Assessment from an Institutional Perspective. A Procedure for Institutional Compatibility Assessment (PICA)," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 6112, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Murray, Catherine & Beckmann, Volker & Hurrelmann, Annette, 2008. "The Governance of Cooperation – Policy implications for rural Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 36(1), pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Production Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlorco:163479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caehuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.