Intellectual Property Rights and Their Impacts in Developing Countries: An Empirical Analysis of Maize Breeding in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alston, Julian M. & Venner, Raymond J., 2002.
"The effects of the US Plant Variety Protection Act on wheat genetic improvement,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 527-542, May.
- Alston, Julian M. & Venner, Raymond J., 2000. "The effects of the U.S. Plant Variety Protection Act on wheat genetic improvement:," EPTD discussion papers 62, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Keith E. Maskus, 2000. "Intellectual Property Rights in the Global Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 99.
- Chen, Yongmin & Puttitanun, Thitima, 2005. "Intellectual property rights and innovation in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 474-493, December.
- Eggers, Jorg & Laschewski, Lutz & Schleyer, Christian, 2004. "Agri-Environmental Policy in Germany: Understanding the Role of Regional Administration," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18832, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "TRIPS and the WTO An Uneasy Marriage," International Trade 0309002, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual property rights; Developing Country; Empirical Evidence; Transaction costs; Mexico; Maize; Crop Production/Industries; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; O34; Q16; O31; Q17;
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huiain:18835. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .