Farmers' Perceptions about Spatial Yield Variability and Precision Farming Technology Adoption: An Empirical Study of Cotton Production in 12 Southeastern States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Daberkow, Stan G. & McBride, William D., 2001. "Decomposing The Size Effect On The Adoption Of Innovations: Agrobiotechnology And Precision Farming," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20527, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amir K. Abadi Ghadim & David J. Pannell & Michael P. Burton, 2005. "Risk, uncertainty, and learning in adoption of a crop innovation," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(1), pages 1-9, July.
- Ruth Vargas Hill, 2006. "Coffee Price Risk in the Market: Exporter, Trader and Producer Data from Uganda," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-048, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinomial logit; endogeneity; variable rate input applications; site specific information gathering technology; yield perceptions; Agribusiness; Farm Management; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Q12; Q16;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea11:98689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .