An Analysis of Food Safety Events on Consumers’ Confidence and Consumers Attitude towards Preparedness of U.S. Food System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W., 2001. "A fresh meat almost ideal demand system incorporating negative TV press and advertising impact," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 359-374, September.
- repec:wly:riskan:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:125-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas F. Stinson & Koel Ghosh & Jean Kinsey & Dennis Degeneffe, 2008. "Do Household Attitudes about Food Defense and Food Safety Change Following Highly Visible National Food Recalls?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1272-1278.
- S.S. Vickner, 2004. "Media Coverage of Biotech Foods and Influence on Consumer Choice," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1238-1246.
- Bharad, Abhishek Bhagwat & Harrison, R. Wes & Kinsey, Jean D. & Degeneffe, Dennis J. & Ferreira, Gustavo F.C., 2010. "Analysis of Media Agenda-Setting Effects on Consumer Confidence in the Safety of the U.S. Food System," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56423, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jean Kinsey & R. Wes Harrison & Dennis Degeneffe & Gustavo Ferreira & Sakiko Shiratori, 2009. "Index of Consumer Confidence in the Safety of the United States Food System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1470-1476.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gedikoglu, Haluk & Parcell, Joe L., 2014. "Variation of Consumer Preferences Between Domestic and Imported Food: The Case of Artisan Cheese," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(2), pages 1-21, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea11:123174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.