A Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis of the Impact of an Oil Price Increase in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert B. Barsky & Lutz Kilian, 2004. "Oil and the Macroeconomy Since the 1970s," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 115-134, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kangni Kpodar & Calvin Djiofack, 2010.
"The Distributional Effects of Oil Price Changes on Household Income: Evidence from Mali,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 19(2), pages 205-236, March.
- Kangni KPODAR, 2007. "Impact de l’accroissement du prix des produits pétroliers sur la distribution des revenus au Mali," Working Papers 200701, CERDI.
- Kangni Kpodar, 2011. "Impact de l'accroissement du prix des produits pétroliers sur la distribution des revenus au Mali," Working Papers halshs-00557133, HAL.
- Fofana, IsmaÃ«l, 2012. "Including women in the policy responses to high oil prices: a case study of South Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1169, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kangni R Kpodar, 2006. "Distributional Effects of Oil Price Changeson Household Expenditures; Evidence From Mali," IMF Working Papers 06/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Sahlén, Linda, 2008. "The Impacts of Food- and Oil Price Shocks on the Namibian Economy: the Role of Water Scarcity," Umeå Economic Studies 758, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Hélène Maisonnave & Bernard Decaluwé & Margaret Chitiga, 2009. "Does South African Affirmative Action Policy Reduce Poverty? a CGE Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0936, CIRPEE.
- Sahlén, Linda, 2009. "Essays on Environmental and Development Economics - Public Policy, Resource Prices and Global Warming," Umeå Economic Studies 762, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Delfin S. Go & John Page, 2008. "Africa at a Turning Point? : Growth, Aid, and External Shocks," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6421.
- Carolyn Chisadza & Janneke Dlamini & Rangan Gupta & Mampho P. Modise, 2013. "The Impact of Oil Shocks on the South African Economy," Working Papers 201311, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Rangan Gupta & Hylton Hollander & Mark E. Wohar, 2016. "The Impact of Oil Shocks in a Small Open Economy New-Keynesian Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model for South Africa," Working Papers 201652, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:provwp:15633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aewcgza.html .